Home

Madden 25 NCAA Draft classes (360)?

This is a discussion on Madden 25 NCAA Draft classes (360)? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2013, 08:19 AM   #121
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden 25 NCAA Draft classes (360)?

Glad we finally got this to work. I noticed in my old game saves that additional folder for the draft classes but didn't know what program to use to get it in there. Thanks man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #122
Rookie

duckSAUCE.'s Arena

OVR: 1

I tried Robcards and couldn't get it to work? Only one I tried. Am I probably just doing it wrong?

I change the IDs in Horizon and open it up in xtafgui and go in there, find my profile, make the appropriate files within, and put the NCAA file inside it. Then I took my flash drive out, started M25, and when I went in my connected careers file that I had already started it didn't find the draft class to upload.
Old 08-29-2013, 01:15 PM   #123
Rookie

Stafford2Johnson's Arena

OVR: 10

Did you extract your M25 roster file prior to editing it in Horizon? Because it sounds like you did everything correct. I have yet to try Robcards draft class

Last edited by Stafford2Johnson; 08-29-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Old 08-29-2013, 01:55 PM   #124
Rookie

duckSAUCE.'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stafford2Johnson
Did you extract your M25 roster file prior to editing it in Horizon? Because it sounds like you did everything correct. I have yet to try Robcards draft class
Extracted it to my computer... I think that's what I was supposed to do but didn't see the point of it. Probably the step I messed up, didn't really understand it.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:17 PM   #125
Rookie

Stafford2Johnson's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckSAUCE.
Extracted it to my computer... I think that's what I was supposed to do but didn't see the point of it. Probably the step I messed up, didn't really understand it.
Check your DMs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 02:18 PM   #126
Rookie

izzy0244's Arena

I got it to work for me. You have to follow all the steps to work. One player i know that isnt in it was marqise lee but its still pretty good
Old 08-29-2013, 02:38 PM   #127
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have the first four draft classes exported from NCAA 14. I just don't know how to go about posting them on XBL. If someone can PM me on how to do this, I will share them with the community. The rosters are named NCAA 14 draft classes acquired through simming 4 seasons of NCAA 14. I couldn't bare to play the game after a week given how bad it was, but I took the time to sim 4 seasons for the draft classes.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:25 PM   #128
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ses-360-a.html

I haven't done much as much tuning on the 2015 class as I did with the 2014 so any input would be appreciated. Please post in the above thread if you find any issues. I will try to put out an update occasionally, and likely will have a 2014 class update once my CFM kicks off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »