Home

M25 Ratings Roster Project

This is a discussion on M25 Ratings Roster Project within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2013, 07:06 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
M25 Ratings Roster Project

Some may remember my contribution last year to M13. I, along with others most notably SEC3, inputted the ratings based on the FBG website. I would like to do this again or at least some form of ratings changes. But unlike last year, get started very early. I have the season ticket trial version for the PS3. I hope to buy once it ends. I may even start inputting some teams just for testing purposes. So if anyone has suggestions and is interested in helping out please PM me or respond in this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2013, 08:43 PM   #2
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: M25 Ratings Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
Some may remember my contribution last year to M13. I, along with others most notably SEC3, inputted the ratings based on the FBG website. I would like to do this again or at least some form of ratings changes. But unlike last year, get started very early. I have the season ticket trial version for the PS3. I hope to buy once it ends. I may even start inputting some teams just for testing purposes. So if anyone has suggestions and is interested in helping out please PM me or respond in this thread.

I remember your help on my roster edits for m12..... would you be interested in doing the same type of edits for m25? Get a group of us to work on them?

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-23-2013, 08:54 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I remember your help on my roster edits for m12..... would you be interested in doing the same type of edits for m25? Get a group of us to work on them?
Absolutely. Hopefully we can get a few more on board. We can do the edits like you did in 12 or we can use the FBG ratings. Personally, I like your philosophy more. Will see what happens, but I'm open to anything to get as accurate ratings as possible. Look forward to working with you on these rosters.

Old 08-23-2013, 11:47 PM   #4
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

id like to do mine if ur cool with that. I hate seeing a rookie qb rated 77 ovr when they haven't done Crap yet. spreading out the ratings really helps the franchise aspect I feel like.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-24-2013, 12:55 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
id like to do mine if ur cool with that. I hate seeing a rookie qb rated 77 ovr when they haven't done Crap yet. spreading out the ratings really helps the franchise aspect I feel like.
I have no problem using your edits. I enjoyed them in 12. I can start doing them as I have the digital version of the game. I'll probably start with the NFC West this weekend. If you can link here the thread where you outlined the specific edits that would be great.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 01:35 AM   #6
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
I have no problem using your edits. I enjoyed them in 12. I can start doing them as I have the digital version of the game. I'll probably start with the NFC West this weekend. If you can link here the thread where you outlined the specific edits that would be great.

ok yea I have early release as well. Just been messing around with sliders and trying to figure out how to fix some gameplay issues.

The roster share will make this really easy to work on. Is like to maybe very 1 or 2 more ppl to help but no reason we can't start.

Old 08-24-2013, 01:38 AM   #7
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

hey started this new thread for us. i break it down really well and hopefully we can get a few more people to join in our help. lets communicate how we want to do this. i am working on raiders and broncos right now to give people a taste of what the edits do

Last edited by schnaidt1; 08-24-2013 at 02:21 PM.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #8
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

see about maybe closing this thread if ya want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »