Home

ABR173rd M25 PS3 Roster Update #2

This is a discussion on ABR173rd M25 PS3 Roster Update #2 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2013, 10:04 AM   #33
Rookie

cocacolaman's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: ABR173rd M25 PS3 Roster Update #2

Can someone put it up for download for those that don't have their ps3 connectedt
o the internet. thanks
Old 08-28-2013, 04:25 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
Vice, as long as they are accurate I have no issues with you making Corrections to the roster and re-uploading it if thats what you're asking. You can add your name after mine if you wish.

Some teams (as I'm sure you have noticed) have not been touched yet. I have been trying to knock out 4-5 full teams per day in terms of cuts and position changes, there are a ton of players listed in the wrong positions.

For position changes and cuts I have been using Ourlads, they seem to be the most accurate and up to date on the web. When you make corrections or re-upload let me know what teams you've worked on so I save some time doing more edits.
Ok I've uploaded the most up to date roster with transactions over last 48 hrs. as I said approx 40-50 edits. Most recent Jets add QB Graham Harrell and Browns cut fb Owen Marecic.

Several depth charts have been updated based on players designated to IR or confirmed coaches decisions.

Search for abr173rd/ vice guy
Old 08-28-2013, 04:29 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacolaman
Can someone put it up for download for those that don't have their ps3 connectedt
o the internet. thanks
If I can figure out how ill try later tonight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 04:53 PM   #36
Rookie

Patriots cut CB R Dowling as per Adam Scheftner .
Old 08-28-2013, 06:33 PM   #37
Rookie

Charles Woodson has since converted to #24 from # 2
Old 08-28-2013, 06:47 PM   #38
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

I just Updated to ABR173rd 6 it is under the Username Polynikes0407. I noticed there is five different versions of my roster file popping up on roster share.

I made more position changes and added M. Leinart and a couple other players. I worked on the Giants, Redskins, Bengals, Bears, and Chargers. I am waiting till after this weekend before I create some of these preseason studs that could still potentially get cut.

Vice and or Dawgpound, if you guys have any interest in helping me with this roster file let me know via PM and we can work out a task organization. If you guys aren't interested thats fine but if you give me suggestions try to make it as specific as possible especially when it comes to equipment edits.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #39
Rookie

blackadder33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by viceguy
If I can figure out how ill try later tonight
Thanks bro that'd be awesome! I only play offline mode as well, always imported my rosters via the USB save file, thanks.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackadder33
Thanks bro that'd be awesome! I only play offline mode as well, always imported my rosters via the USB save file, thanks.
I'm still doing updates with OP. Check back with me in day or two. Send me PM if you don't hear back from me by then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »