Home

OS Community PS3 re-rated roster.

This is a discussion on OS Community PS3 re-rated roster. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2013, 09:54 PM   #9
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: OS Community PS3 re-rated roster.

i dont mean to be a troll but i def need some help on this guys. otherwise it will take me a long time to get all 32 teams and fa's done because i do enjoy playing games and stuff. ill be knocking out a few more teams this weekend but it would be cool to be having a few people doing the edits while im busy with other things. get these done asap.

as i get more teams done i will keep uploading the roster file so people can have more choices in play now games with teams that are done. i will be sticking to divisions so almost done with the chiefs and then the chargers tomorrow.

please please...anyone volunteer to help me out a bit would be amazing. thanks

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #10
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hey dude, i am an Avid, yet new(er) gamer to the Madden PS3...(new meaning i just started playing online, been playing Madden since madden '98..but yeah...) i'd love to help with the OS Rosters, my top 3 fav teams are Bucs, Lions and Raiders, so i can update those, if you'd like..? I'd gladely help out in any way possible! I just added u on OS...and feel free to add my PSN...Its Falco183...thanks! Lemme know how i can help!
Old 08-25-2013, 09:26 PM   #11
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

id love the help. but remember...even if you do your favorite teams...the exact same edits are down to every player on each team.....

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2013, 10:50 PM   #12
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Icon12 Re: OS Community PS3 re-rated roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacAttack28
Hey dude, i am an Avid, yet new(er) gamer to the Madden PS3...(new meaning i just started playing online, been playing Madden since madden '98..but yeah...) i'd love to help with the OS Rosters, my top 3 fav teams are Bucs, Lions and Raiders, so i can update those, if you'd like..? I'd gladely help out in any way possible! I just added u on OS...and feel free to add my PSN...Its Falco183...thanks! Lemme know how i can help!
do u understand how to do my roster edits from the description I gave above? if so ill take ur help.

ive already done raiders so if u wanna download my file and do the chatgers instead that would be great. u can do the other 2 teams also. but u must use the edits above. not personal edits.

ive uploaded the newer file ....let me know

Old 08-28-2013, 01:51 PM   #13
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

just giving this a quick bump now that everyone should have the game to see if anyone wants to help with this before i just shut the project down completely.

Old 08-28-2013, 02:44 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hats off to all the work put into this. It's an awesome idea, I remember the one you did last year. But the issue still remains with the ratings that the new drafted players will still be rated based on Madden's original rating scale. That's always the downfall of rerating the players.
Old 08-28-2013, 02:56 PM   #15
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

yea...this is true.

im not sure if we can rerate draft classes and such like on nba 2k

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 03:53 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 7

Schnadit, I ended up getting the game for PS3. So I will gladly assist you. I initially thought about doing the FBG ratings, but I figured that your rating system will be better for Connected Careers over multiple seasons. My thought process is that for rookies whether from a NCAA draft class or Madden's own it will be much easier to implement yours rather than FBG, being the latter won't have any ratings for rookies to input until next year. So just upload your most current file and I will begin to edit teams based on how you said in your first post.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »