Home

Check my rosters out, give advice (PS3)

This is a discussion on Check my rosters out, give advice (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2013, 07:50 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Check my rosters out, give advice (PS3)

I'll be sharing my rosters and updating them until the early access is over, I realize some ratings are sometimes jacked up, but that's the point of sharing them

>>This is for the Madden 25 Early Access<< PS3

-edited 250+ players at this point, based on combine/scout days/video/live games done some equipment and number changes...
-edited at least 2 WR on every team
-edited the top tackle draft picks (joeckel, fisher, armstead, johnson, fluker, + more)
-edited offensive linemen
-loads of QB edits
-denard robinson is playing QB for the jags (just figured it would be fun for career mode)
-with the recent qb injuries in buffalo brad smith is playing QB (again, something to do in career mode)
-moved some players to different positions to fix their best chance of making an NFL roster in career mode
-making up to date roster cuts as they happen and I get the info (can be slow when it's a 3rd string LB who ends up not being on the roster anyway )

willing to do more edits if you post information/suggestions for them in here

HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
when you're in the madden 25 main menu
-press R1 on the controller until you get to the "Share" tab
-use the left analog stick to go to "Download community files"
-again press R1 to select the "ROSTER" tab and it will be arranged by filename
-or you can Press "Triangle" on the controller to enter in the "ONLINE ID" which would be TacosDeeTTavies

hope that helps

nfldraftscout nfl.com and various other references found on the web, are being use, along with tv/scout video and youtube highlights

I've also added lawrence okoye, I'd like to create more players, that 6'7" wr that eagles had ...old D/0 linemen, like marcus mcneil/dielman from the chargers, dat boy from the patriots lol

thanks, my ps3 name is TacosDeeTTavies and the roster file name is DATDOODIEMAN and I shared it on the ps3, madden 25 roster share

also, I'm open to hex editing if someone has a program, and does anyone know if the rosters contain hidden players like the NBA 2k PC series? would be neat to unlock the hidden players for free agency, that would be neat

Last edited by datdoodiemane; 08-26-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Check my rosters out, give advice (PS3)

please tell me how to find your roster, simply saying ps3, madden roster share doesn't help !!!
Old 08-25-2013, 09:37 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by datdoodiemane
Ok, when you're in the madden main menu, press R1 on the controller until you get to the "Share" tab, use the left analog stick to go to "Download community files" and again press R1 to select the "ROSTER" tab and it will be arranged by filename, or you can Press "Triangle" on the controller to enter in the "ONLINE ID" which would be TacosDeeTTavies

hope that helps
I don't see what you are saying, I looked through everything and I couldn't find it. I'm using M13, is it the same way or is it different? I really would like the new roster but I'm having trouble finding it. Thanks.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:42 PM   #4
Banned

Re: Check my rosters out, Madden 25 give advice (PS3)

My bad brother, it's Madden 25

how can I change the title of the post to reflect this?

Last edited by datdoodiemane; 08-25-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:13 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by datdoodiemane
My bad brother, it's Madden 25

how can I change the title of the post to reflect this?
No wonder I couldn't find it lol. How did you get the madden 25 since it don't come out till the 27th? Man you must know some exclusive people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2013, 10:23 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niconyjets
No wonder I couldn't find it lol. How did you get the madden 25 since it don't come out till the 27th? Man you must know some exclusive people.
nope, EA sports has the early access thing through the ea sports central from the playstation store
Old 08-25-2013, 10:52 PM   #7
Rookie

Oh ok, thanks for the info appreciate it. I guess I gotta wait longer till someone cause out with a new roster for M13.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:14 AM   #8
Rookie

Bcole's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey doodle im gonna check these out I have ea ticket if you want any help let me know man, did you make any chicago bears related changes?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »