Home

Take That EA- Madden 25 Rosters (360)

This is a discussion on Take That EA- Madden 25 Rosters (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2013, 10:28 PM   #49
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
Re: Take That EA- Madden 25 Rosters (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes919
I've always felt like Cam Newton looked a little off when I see him on Madden games. Something about the shoulder pads, or he's kind of hunchbacked or something. IDK. He looks like a whole lot cooler on TV than he does on Madden imo.
One of the first things I noticed as well. I don't know what could be done via editor, but he is much leaner, not built like James Harrison as he is in M25. I took off his flak jacket in the game and it helped some, but he's still too "bulky" IMO.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 08-30-2013, 12:38 AM   #50
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by l am the GOAT
If you can take the glasses and sweater vest off of Chip Kelly I would be ecstatic.
I wish I could! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMDecatur
Thank you........Rondo is back. Man I logged on like a month ago and didn't see your topic and I was like oh oh oh oh NO!!!!!!!! I have been using other rosters which don't come close to yours.......they try but nothing like yours. I am a dirty bird fan and I am glad Brian Banks made the game. I know you noticed that madden really F up on the helmets...had to fix Matt Ryan right away. Not going to hold you up because I you have a lot of work to do. Glad you are back. Madden 25 still dropped the ball again this year.....NCAA 14 got it right.
Have to disagree personally. I love this years Madden. But, to be honest I've never been an NCAA guy to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
Bengals TE Tyler Eifert has a Hulk Hogan haircut in the game. Should have long white guy hair. Thanks.
Already changed mr eifert! Haven't checked his hair yet, but I'm pretty sure its a short cut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
I just copped madden 25 for Xbox 360… I look forward to trying out your roster on here too rondo.
Glad to hear it, man!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybonez
Bruce Irvin = no dreds... have found a way to put one arm sleeve on a player?
Good to know! The only way to get a single sleeve is with RGIII's face. Which only really works for Nate burleson.. so if you WANT a single sleeve, you have to have RGIII's face. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes919
I've always felt like Cam Newton looked a little off when I see him on Madden games. Something about the shoulder pads, or he's kind of hunchbacked or something. IDK. He looks like a whole lot cooler on TV than he does on Madden imo.
This is the good part and the pitfall about the faces in Madden. If there's not a name on the back of the jersey, you can rarely tell who it is. Which means just about every player in the games' face is up for grabs. I am mostly using hidden faces I've pulled from previous maddens, but there are still a few out there that work really well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
One of the first things I noticed as well. I don't know what could be done via editor, but he is much leaner, not built like James Harrison as he is in M25. I took off his flak jacket in the game and it helped some, but he's still too "bulky" IMO.
This is also the case with a few others. Haven't done too much research into it, but I'm pretty sure that it has to do with his Cyberface model.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:49 AM   #51
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

First version is up! Not everything has been edited. There are still lots of side effects from editing with the Madden editor. Such as shoes defaulted to generic, some facemasks are messed up (tried to correct most of them), and some weird player traits. I plan to fix all of these things, but fixing these things will mean no more Madden editor. So that will have to come later.

Let me know what you guys think!

GT: DarkDefender103
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2013, 02:26 AM   #52
Rookie

H8ff0000's Arena

OVR: 6

If someone is able to post links to these files as they are updated for those who have an offline Xbox 360, that would be greatly appreciated
Old 08-31-2013, 08:46 AM   #53
Rookie

JBate24's Arena

OVR: 1

Is there any way you can make Vick skinnier? He's looked really big in Madden for the longest time.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:21 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

Great job though I still think a couple of the original faces looked better(like Dez Bryant, Carr)and couple of players still need better faces IMO (Patrick Petterson, AJ Green,JPP,Arian Foster, EJ Emanuel ) Also wondering what editor u are using? Again amazing job
Old 08-31-2013, 10:44 AM   #55
MVP

OVR: 12

Great work. I just wish they gave us the create a player options i.e. chest build, belly build etc, as well as skin tone and I'd be set. Since its already in the game it shouldn't be hard to do. Honestly, if they just went in and fixed Watt's fat body, lightened up R. Wilson, Pryor, Cruz 1 shade, and fixed Vick and Cam's body. It's weird with those two. All other QBs with flak jackets look fine but I believe their thigh build or something is throwing them off balance. Both are pretty svelte not so bulky.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2013, 11:09 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 2

Outstanding job on the rosters. I noticed you gave Victor Cruz Carlos Rogers' face. There is a guy who has a great face of Cruz. His gamertag is giovanni918. Is there anyway you could change Cruz's face to that player model? I really appreciate your work. Can't reiterate enough how great a job you did. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »