Home

Legends Roster (360)

This is a discussion on Legends Roster (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Legends Roster (360)

I'd love to see "best of" teams. 89 49ers, 92-93 Cowboys, 99 Rams, 85 Bears, etc.

If I had to pick just a single year, I'd go with 89 or 90 (but a Niners fan, I may be a bit biased lol).

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 09-05-2013, 03:20 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 3

Nick, thanks for all your hard work on these files. It's a shame EA does not
allow us to this with the game without having to resort to roster editors. I grew up in the 80's and love having Montana, Marino, and "Sweetness" playable without having to use that ultimate team bs!
Personally, I'd just continue as you've been adding more legends to what you have. I like being able to match up Montana and the 49ers against Brees and the Saints.
As for classic teams I'm sure Capa and Playmakers' roster will be converted at some point
Old 09-05-2013, 03:47 PM   #75
Rookie

Ndavis8's Arena

OVR: 0

Yea sorry I must have forgot Shaun, Ill be sure to add him.

Again I appreciate all the feedback on these rosters. I know there have been a ton of player request and suggestions on which direction to go with the roster. I had a lot of people ask to make the legends younger so they don't retire after one season so that will be a quick update soon. After that I think i might start going through team by team making sure each team has legends to use and re rating them in the process. So players can use their favorite team and some of the greats and current players. Other request I have gotten were to make a file with just a rookie Ray Lewis looking like he did in 96 as well as a file with just a rookie Vick. These, for the most part, are very simple and can get them up quickly so if i get a lot of request for certain players I will make those files quickly.

I just posted the rookie ray and am finishing up the rookie Vick.

Again thank you guys for all the support and praise I am getting over these rosters.

- NDavis8
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2013, 04:47 PM   #76
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Ndavis8, do u like my Larry Allen and Cris Carter look alike suggestions I posted on the page before?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-05-2013, 04:57 PM   #77
Rookie

Ndavis8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Ndavis8, do u like my Larry Allen and Cris Carter look alike suggestions I posted on the page before?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Yea they were much better than the stock ones. They will be included on the next update when I add Shaun.
Old 09-05-2013, 05:46 PM   #78
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndavis8
Yea they were much better than the stock ones. They will be included on the next update when I add Shaun.
Ok thanks. Your roster is looking really good so far. BTW when do you think you are going to release the next update for your roster?

Last edited by Gman 18; 09-05-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #79
Rookie

There was a couple invisible players when I tried them out. Also scandrick from Dallas looked like he weighed about 300 pounds
Old 09-05-2013, 08:29 PM   #80
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndavis8
ndavis8, thanks for all the hard work. love this roster. just some suggestions....seau on the chargers, gonzalez on the chiefs, plummer on the cardinals (since warner is already on the rams) and gannon on the raiders. maybe a higher rated vick, but sounds like you are already fixing that. also, i noticed that the bills and dolphins are the only teams rated under 80, so maybe a few more players to put them at 80 or better. kelly on the bills? reed and smith too? clayton and duper on the dolphins? thomas or cox on the dolphins?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »