Home

Legends Roster (360)

This is a discussion on Legends Roster (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2013, 04:41 AM   #17
Rookie

Ndavis8's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Legends Roster (360)

Version 3 is up on Madden Share. I tested it and had no missing players on any team. If you see any other problems please let me know. I also edited their equipment to be more fitting to what they looked like. I was going to start adding in former Madden players but let me know if you have any suggestions/request.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:58 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 10

Can these rosters be used only in CFM or can we use them in exhibition games?

- Michael Jordan
Old 08-30-2013, 09:51 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

If Earl Campbell, Eric Dickerson, and Marcus Allen are in the game can you put them on your roster?
Old 08-30-2013, 10:29 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportjames23
Can these rosters be used only in CFM or can we use them in exhibition games?
they can be used in CFM, just load the roster, and import them.

THe only issue is the legends are rated high so your going to have to make some interesting roster moves lol

for example for the 49ers you have 3 90+ QBs.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:31 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndavis8
I have fixed Irvin, Emmit, Aikman, Woodson, and Payton. Are there any other players that have gone missing that I need to work on before posting a version 3?
Thanks for fixing those players. What program are you using if you don't mind me asking? I would like to learn how to do some editing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2013, 01:11 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 3

thanks you for doing this. I can now use legends in any game mode instead of just CFM as a player only. For fun I might start a franchise using these rosters like I do with legends in NBA 2k
Old 08-30-2013, 01:26 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 1

I started an exhibition game using this legends roster (version 1; I haven't downloaded version 3 yet).

49ers (me) vs Dolphins (cpu). I experienced tons of freezing at the beginning, where it froze on the overhead shot of my stadium for like 10 seconds before returning to the game. It completely skipped the pregame stuff on the field, and even skipped the coin toss. It also did not trigger the player lineups banners. Once it skipped past everything, the game itself played just fine.

Is this semi-normal (due to loading so many gamefaces?), or did I just encounter a minor glitch? I haven't had a chance to try it again yet.

Either way, I'm loving the rosters! Great work!!

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 08-30-2013, 03:01 PM   #24
Rookie

Ndavis8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcity34
Thanks for fixing those players. What program are you using if you don't mind me asking? I would like to learn how to do some editing.
I used Xanathol's Madden Roster Editor. Its pretty easy to yous once you get use to it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »