Home

Legends Roster (360)

This is a discussion on Legends Roster (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Legends Roster (360)

I have always loved "best franchises" sets. Like the 66 Packers, 78 Steelers, 72 Dolphins, 68 Jets, 89 49ers, etc. There seems to be a number of different rosters that are created with alltime players, but very few that are teams from a specific year.

I am an oldtimer, so I love the teams from the 60's and 70's, but I know they are a challenge to make in the editor.

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 10:50 PM   #66
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I have always loved "best franchises" sets. Like the 66 Packers, 78 Steelers, 72 Dolphins, 68 Jets, 89 49ers, etc. There seems to be a number of different rosters that are created with alltime players, but very few that are teams from a specific year.

I am an oldtimer, so I love the teams from the 60's and 70's, but I know they are a challenge to make in the editor.

C
i'm with c on this one....a best franchises set would be sweet. maybe a more recent set with post 80's, 90's and 00's teams (best for each franchise) for these decades. especially ones with uniforms already in the game.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:18 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 0

I experimented and was able to export legends from NDavis8 roster unto a custom regular season roster from another user.

question how do you initially access the legends in the roster? when I uploaded a regular roster into the madden editor I can't see the Madden NFL 25 and Canton Legends team, only the 32 NFL teams and free agents I am doing something wrong?
Old 09-05-2013, 12:55 AM   #68
Rookie

Ndavis8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi286
I experimented and was able to export legends from NDavis8 roster unto a custom regular season roster from another user.

question how do you initially access the legends in the roster? when I uploaded a regular roster into the madden editor I can't see the Madden NFL 25 and Canton Legends team, only the 32 NFL teams and free agents I am doing something wrong?
The legends were available on the Early Release Madden rosters for some reason. I believe the top maddenshare roster file has them available as well. Not sure why they blocked it after that.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:04 AM   #69
Rookie

Ndavis8's Arena

Just Uploaded Legends4. It added in some more legends from the All25 team and Canton greats and moved everyone to their better team. Ill be doing a ratings update with the new styles where I go more into the in depth roster editing. Hope yal enjoy this one. Any bugs that I missed let me know.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:19 AM   #70
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

I've got good player face look alikes for your roster. Larry Allen- Head 120 and Cris Carter- Head 199

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-05-2013, 08:33 AM   #71
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa

C

Yeah, that could work. If we can't get a particular year for a roster, maybe a best year for each franchise like you said.

- Michael Jordan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2013, 11:00 AM   #72
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Can you add Shaun Alexander to the next update? Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »