Home

2013-2014 roster for Madden 12 inside (not M25 port)

This is a discussion on 2013-2014 roster for Madden 12 inside (not M25 port) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2013, 07:00 PM   #25
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2013-2014 roster for Madden 12 inside (not M25 port)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey31
I have the 13-to-12 file we've been working off of since July edited and running. I fixed the purple face on Revis for sure. Checking other purple faces now. Also I changed a lot of "years pro" for recent rookies (since we had 3 seasons of rookies in one class) and fixed A TON of 99 potential ratings for the 40-60 OVR players that had been created. About to post the current 13-to-12 file up if it all checks out and then start fresh on the 25 to 12 file. After that I'll post up a file if I get it working (99% sure I will now that I see the de-encryption/editing/re-encryption working with the 13 file) BUT I WILL NEED HELP FROM THE OS COMMUNITY TESTING ALL THE PURPLE FACE PLAYERS! It will take hours and hours on my own to figure out who's purple. Once we get that all figured out I will edit the first file and fix all of the 25 port's purple faces, then start changing any other "years pro" type issues... we might have a 25 file up tonight, and possibly a franchise ready 25 port sometime this weekend depending on how long it takes all of the purple faces to get found!
Sounds good Trey. If you want to, post the roster file when you get it ported and i can take the NFC and you can take the afc to cut the time down to find purple faces.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 07:20 PM   #26
Pro

trey31's Arena

OVR: 2

will do. maybe someone else would want to help as well and we could take divisions? Gotta get there first though. Also, I got Revis, Cam, RGIII, Graham, Gronk, Luck, Dalton faces all fixed on the 13>12 roster file. Not sure why Ingram is still purple, but they're all in the FA pool as K's. Also, I think I'm going to try to figure out a workaround for the L3 bug. I think it relates to the picture file not being found which causes the freeze. I'll test this as well, but I think I might be able to edit the missing picture's number and replace it with the shadow outline photo and that could fix the glitch. which would be a lot of work to do that for every player, but in the end L3 would be working and there shouldn't be any issues with purple faces going forward either once we find them and edit them.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:25 PM   #27
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
will do. maybe someone else would want to help as well and we could take divisions? Gotta get there first though. Also, I got Revis, Cam, RGIII, Graham, Gronk, Luck, Dalton faces all fixed on the 13>12 roster file. Not sure why Ingram is still purple, but they're all in the FA pool as K's. Also, I think I'm going to try to figure out a workaround for the L3 bug. I think it relates to the picture file not being found which causes the freeze. I'll test this as well, but I think I might be able to edit the missing picture's number and replace it with the shadow outline photo and that could fix the glitch. which would be a lot of work to do that for every player, but in the end L3 would be working and there shouldn't be any issues with purple faces going forward either once we find them and edit them.
If you want to do that, that's fine. To me that doesn't sound like a major priority. It's a ton of work when you could just go into the stats hub.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:28 PM   #28
Rookie

Is there going to be a roster which works for fantasy draft in the madden 12 franchise? All the files I've used have caused the system to freeze. Apparently too many players
Old 09-06-2013, 07:28 PM   #29
Pro

trey31's Arena

THIS ISN'T 25... this is the most recent M13>M12 roster we've been working with. Purple faces all fixed except Ingram. Tons of 99 POT fixed for created rookies. Other stuff too.

I'm working 25 now.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (776.7 KB, 97 views)
Old 09-06-2013, 07:29 PM   #30
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
THIS ISN'T 25... this is the most recent M13>M12 roster we've been working with. Purple faces all fixed except Ingram. Tons of 99 POT fixed for created rookies. Other stuff too.

I'm working 25 now.
Thanks for the file Trey. PM me when you are ready and I have all night to search for purple faces.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:37 PM   #31
Pro

trey31's Arena

Angry Re: 2013-2014 roster for Madden 12 inside (not M25 port)

EVERY PLAYER IN THE 25 ROSTERS ARE 99 POT...................

Does anyone know if Madden 25 scrapped the whole Potential rating progression system? Didn't 13 still progress based on Potential? How does Madden 25 even progress? Does it even progress??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #32
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
EVERY PLAYER IN THE 25 ROSTERS ARE 99 POT...................

Does anyone know if Madden 25 scrapped the whole Potential rating progression system? Didn't 13 still progress based on Potential? How does Madden 25 even progress? Does it even progress??
I guess they base it on stats. Im not sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »