Home

Calling all OSers who are interested - SECElit3's And Community FBG Rerated R...

This is a discussion on Calling all OSers who are interested - SECElit3's And Community FBG Rerated R... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2013, 09:35 PM   #25
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Calling all OSers who are interested - SECElit3's And Community FBG Rerated R...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Great to hear. I think this just made the day for a lot of people!

I adjusted the depth chart for the Bills and the file has been uploaded.
The awesome thing about it is because the ratings are scaled back the game plays a heck of a lot better but there still is plenty of room for growth and development for you players. Going through those teams let me tell you Donny rates everyone so high that damn near everyone plays the same. Its amazing when you go through that amount of players and barely see any difference between them...oh well I'm about to start Detroit!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2013, 09:38 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Calling all OSers who are interested - SECElit3's And Community FBG Rerated R...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
The awesome thing about it is because the ratings are scaled back the game plays a heck of a lot better but there still is plenty of room for growth and development for you players. Going through those teams let me tell you Donny rates everyone so high that damn near everyone plays the same. Its amazing when you go through that amount of players and barely see any difference between them...oh well I'm about to start Detroit!
So true... These ratings change the game! Amazing, amazing game play. I wonder if Donny Moore just throws random numbers in there. I've seen 90 jump for offensive linemen
Old 08-31-2013, 09:53 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 8

Is this a PS3 of Xbox roster?
Old 08-31-2013, 09:54 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEasy20
Is this a PS3 of Xbox roster?
PS3 roster
Old 08-31-2013, 10:00 PM   #29
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Detroit
QB
RB
WR
TE
OL complete...still going!!!
Old 09-01-2013, 06:43 AM   #30
Banned

Calling all OSers who are interested - SECElit3's And Community FBG Rerated R...

File is uploaded with Philadelphia complete. I am headed to work, but I plan to get a team in today. Is there anyone else that wants to take a team this morning? If so, message me or post when you are downloading the file and what team you will be editing.

If you see a transaction that needs to be made, such as a player released, feel free to make the change. It will be less work to do after all the teams are re-rated.

Last edited by SECElit3; 09-01-2013 at 06:47 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 07:01 AM   #31
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0

So are you guys creating vetrans that are not in the base roster (even though they will be all rookies?)

I really can't decide what to do wait for EA update, get this one and put up with created players as all rookies, ahhhhh EA make it so difficult give us a export import option and it's easy done!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2013, 07:19 AM   #32
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

I'll be creating whoever I need to. There's a myth about created vets being rookies. This isn't true. The reason you have to put in a d.o.b. is telling the game how old a player is. The only difference this year is you can't state how many years of exp they have. So if I recreate Ray Lewis with his d.o.b. in my franchise you really think he's going to play more instead of retiring right after because of his age? Think about it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »