Home

Calling all OSers who are interested - SECElit3's And Community FBG Rerated R...

This is a discussion on Calling all OSers who are interested - SECElit3's And Community FBG Rerated R... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2013, 12:38 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Calling all OSers who are interested - SECElit3's And Community FBG Rerated R...

So when you are playing with these rosters in your CCM (Offline), they wouldn't work well with the Madden Draft Classes will it?

These are really just for play now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 06:08 AM   #66
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Calling all OSers who are interested - SECElit3's And Community FBG Rerated R...

Ok, guys! Since this is an opening day roster, I've decided to start over with Glenzariczny's roster. Just finished the bears offense and offensive depth chart.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:53 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 6

how are you making out blaze? are you working on these today?
Old 09-02-2013, 08:24 AM   #68
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Ofcourse as we speak!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-02-2013, 08:29 AM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
Ofcourse as we speak!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
you are the man!!!

i am really looking forward to playing with these... all your work is appreciated!

i used to do the college hoops 2k rosters before i had a son ...so i know how tedious it can be...
Old 09-02-2013, 09:06 AM   #70
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by agidio3
you are the man!!!

i am really looking forward to playing with these... all your work is appreciated!

i used to do the college hoops 2k rosters before i had a son ...so i know how tedious it can be...
I completely understand. I have two sons and just got married a few months ago. With that being said I'm always in the house, at work or the gym. I always wanted to use Dan's website when he first announced it a few years back. The game is great this year and it'll benefit even more from real ratings. Just finished the Bengals by the way...
Old 09-02-2013, 09:14 AM   #71
Banned

OVR: 32

Hey Blaze, you are really moving on these rosters. Great Work!

However, you may want to move these to your own thread, because I don't want OSers getting confused which project is which. I've been through your most recent download, and the ratings you've changed look well done.

My only concern is that the roster you are editing is ancient. There have been numerous transactions that have taken place since the creation of that roster. In order for the roster work in CCM, the free agents will need to be edited. Many of the players released from teams this year, will never see the field again.

I seriously considered using your roster, because of hours that have been put into it. Then, I saw all of the work that would need to be done, and it just didn't make sense, with all of the releases, trades, and UDFA's needed to be added to the game for the rosters to be accurate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #72
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Hey Blaze, you are really moving on these rosters. Great Work!

However, you may want to move these to your own thread, because I don't want OSers getting confused which project is which. I've been through your most recent download, and the ratings you've changed look well done.

My only concern is that the roster you are editing is ancient. There have been numerous transactions that have taken place since the creation of that roster. In order for the roster work in CCM, the free agents will need to be edited. Many of the players released from teams this year, will never see the field again.

I seriously considered using your roster, because of hours that have been put into it. Then, I saw all of the work that would need to be done, and it just didn't make sense, with all of the releases, trades, and UDFA's needed to be added to the game for the rosters to be accurate.
All the trades,UDFA signings and releases will be the last thing I do once I finish the rerating. All the FAs and UDFAs will be rated and rerated correctly. I'm aware of all the movement going on right now and it isn't going to stop just yet. All my depths charts will be updated and everything. I don't see it as its ancient, its just a process getting it done but once its done its going to be right!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »