Home

FBG Rated rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on FBG Rated rosters for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #473
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedsFan84
I applaud the fact that you are still playing with the Browns....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
lmao im surprised too ... but heck I've been fan since I was little stuck with them through all bs even when they wasent a nfl team lol.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:04 PM   #474
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
WR Josh Gordon #12 not 13, Davone Bess #15 not #18, Greg Little #18 not #15, FS Johnson Babemosi #24 not #37. K Billy Cundiff #7 not #5.

that's all I can think of right now.
Hate to say this I also posted this website when I posted that the roster was done .and said if you have any changes that need to be made please go here because it will be easier for us to check that then all the pages in this thread..

http://allaroundmassiveroster.webs.com/
Old 09-26-2013, 09:39 PM   #475
Rookie

OVR: 0

Dont know the OVRs get so far off but ATL LB Joplo Bartu is 25 OVR, untill you open player edit and continue without saving it is adjusted to 65
TE josh harries goes from 27 to 70 OVR lol

pretty big difference.

I read on a 360 edition of these rosters for M13 that when editing outside of madden you have to resave the players inside of Madden to get the correct OVRs to show, but the depth chart does seem to show the correct rating

also the falcons have free agent C Matt Stankiewit in the depth chart at the starting LT position

Last edited by DerekHupp; 09-26-2013 at 09:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 10:38 PM   #476
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekHupp
Dont know the OVRs get so far off but ATL LB Joplo Bartu is 25 OVR, untill you open player edit and continue without saving it is adjusted to 65
TE josh harries goes from 27 to 70 OVR lol

pretty big difference.

I read on a 360 edition of these rosters for M13 that when editing outside of madden you have to resave the players inside of Madden to get the correct OVRs to show, but the depth chart does seem to show the correct rating

also the falcons have free agent C Matt Stankiewit in the depth chart at the starting LT position

Ill double check tomorrow on madden about C matt Stan on the falcons but i dont have him playing LT for me so not sure if its a madden glitch or not but again ill double check tomorrow.Again you may find things i didnt find its hard for one person to go through and not catch everything
Old 09-27-2013, 08:08 AM   #477
Rookie

go to madden share an look for blazemore to download the rosters
Old 09-27-2013, 08:49 AM   #478
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by domp242
go to madden share an look for blazemore to download the rosters
Please do not come in here and post your psn name to where people can download the roster. They already have two names they can download it from. Please don't steal are hard work.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:28 AM   #479
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveman84
Please do not come in here and post your psn name to where people can download the roster. They already have two names they can download it from. Please don't steal are hard work.
im asking who name to use to download the rosters...forgot to put the ? mark at the end of the question....dont wan steal nothing from no one son....
Old 09-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #480
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by domp242
im asking who name to use to download the rosters...forgot to put the ? mark at the end of the question....dont wan steal nothing from no one son....
I think you meant to type Blazelore lol

Sent from my SPH-L710

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »