Home

VTCRB Madden 25 Roster Project(Xbox360)

This is a discussion on VTCRB Madden 25 Roster Project(Xbox360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: VTCRB Madden 25 Roster Project(Xbox360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsManiac4Life
Agreed. Giving even more power to the RB was not a smart move, and its the selling point of the game as well. Are you gonna tone down RB speed/awareness (not sure if they have that rating) and try to make more realistic runs while still having the chance for breakaways with the right blocking etc.?
Yes EXO and I have both noticed a MUCH improved Running game and MUCH Improved defense. Alot of the Issues with RB being Overpowered comes from the Defensive Players not being Rated correctly.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 09-08-2013, 09:24 PM   #50
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Yes EXO and I have both noticed a MUCH improved Running game and MUCH Improved defense. Alot of the Issues with RB being Overpowered comes from the Defensive Players not being Rated correctly.
Great to read, will definitely be trying out the next demo.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:02 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

The 4th Team in Tonight's Demo release will be the..... Broncos. I wanted to give you guys a chance to play with what I consider one of the Top Offensive teams, since I already have on of the Top defensive teams(Seahawks) done as well. Hope to have it out in next couple hours.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2013, 06:44 PM   #52
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

I'll wait until u release sliders with this project bro.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:28 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Playable teams: Broncos, Rams, Seahawks, Bears

FILE NAME: 4Team
Gamertag: VTCRB

Off-line Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/6d...STER-4TEAMDEMO

Old 09-12-2013, 07:53 AM   #54
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Working on the 2014 Draft Class for this Roster. I will then Knock out the Rest of the Roster. I am also TRYING to figure out the Sim Stats for QBs, as they are WAY off for the Teams I edited and the OUT of BOX Rosters EA released. I will keep you guys updated. Any suggestions/advice on the QB Sim Stats is welcomed as always.

Old 09-14-2013, 03:42 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 8

bout to play bears vs. seahawks at seahawks and before i decided to take a look at the bears roster. Im a die hard bears fan so here are a few tips on ratings changes. idk how your rating scale is because i know you may use a formula that gives you the overall but just some tips.

QB Cutler: good overall but maybe lower arm strength to 95 the most haha hes got a cannon but that should be reserved for a player with the strongest arm the league has. which i guess Cutler may be haha

HB M. Bush: 80-81
HB A. Allen is no longer on the team Michael Ford rookie from LSU won the number three job during the preseason. PLEASEEE put him in im a big fan of him. Fords rating should be like 60-65

FB Fiammetta: 65-68

WR Bennett: 72-75

TE Bennett: 82-85
TE Adams: 63

LT Bushrod: 82-85

LG Boggs: 58-62, he was lucky to make the team. only because our line is thin

C Garza: 73-75
C Patrick Mannelly the long snapper is currently roberto garzas backup edwin williams was cut. Mannellys rating should be 55-60

RG Long: 74-75 with great potential and intangables. hes had a good preseason but hes a late first round pick. Not worthy of a 80 rating.

RT Britton: maybe down a few but could go either way
RT Mills: EA rated him at 71 but he was a 6th round pick so why not give him like a 66-68 rating with the same potential and intangables Long has

LE Wootton: please please lower his rating. I would say 74 is safe and going over 77 is really pushing it. Hes got good potential but has done NOTHING in his career to deserve an 80 rating
LE McClellin: McClellin and Wootton were competing for the starting job this year so if Wootton is a 74 Shea should be 72-73
LE Washington: good rating for Washington EA has him way overrated

RE Peppers: 90-94 entering the twilight of his career i thing his 94 days are almost past him if not already but its iffy

DT Paea: 74 hes a player that has good potential and has had a good offseason and preseason but before this year he has done nothing in the NFL
DT Collins: 67-69

LOLB Anderson: 80-85
LOLB Costanzo: 67-69

MLB Williams: 81-86 i feel like williams should have a higher rating than Anderson
MLB Bostic: good rating for bostic 70-71
MLB Wilson: 64-66

Agree with all the ROLB ratings, maybe drop Franklin to 61

CB Tillman: 93-95
CB Jennings: 84-87
CB Frey: 72-74
CB Bowman: 71-73
McManis is good at 70 but the Bears have a 7th cornerback since hayden is injured. His name is C.J. Wilson. Undrafted free agent from NC State im a big fan of him so it would be awesome if he was in the roster. C.J. Wilsons rating should be between 58 and 63

FS Conte: 75-77

SS Wright: 83-85
SS Walters: 68-69

Last edited by cdavis23546; 09-14-2013 at 03:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2013, 11:50 AM   #56
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdavis23546
bout to play bears vs. seahawks at seahawks and before i decided to take a look at the bears roster. Im a die hard bears fan so here are a few tips on ratings changes. idk how your rating scale is because i know you may use a formula that gives you the overall but just some tips.

QB Cutler: good overall but maybe lower arm strength to 95 the most haha hes got a cannon but that should be reserved for a player with the strongest arm the league has. which i guess Cutler may be haha

HB M. Bush: 80-81
HB A. Allen is no longer on the team Michael Ford rookie from LSU won the number three job during the preseason. PLEASEEE put him in im a big fan of him. Fords rating should be like 60-65

FB Fiammetta: 65-68

WR Bennett: 72-75

TE Bennett: 82-85
TE Adams: 63

LT Bushrod: 82-85

LG Boggs: 58-62, he was lucky to make the team. only because our line is thin

C Garza: 73-75
C Patrick Mannelly the long snapper is currently roberto garzas backup edwin williams was cut. Mannellys rating should be 55-60

RG Long: 74-75 with great potential and intangables. hes had a good preseason but hes a late first round pick. Not worthy of a 80 rating.

RT Britton: maybe down a few but could go either way
RT Mills: EA rated him at 71 but he was a 6th round pick so why not give him like a 66-68 rating with the same potential and intangables Long has

LE Wootton: please please lower his rating. I would say 74 is safe and going over 77 is really pushing it. Hes got good potential but has done NOTHING in his career to deserve an 80 rating
LE McClellin: McClellin and Wootton were competing for the starting job this year so if Wootton is a 74 Shea should be 72-73
LE Washington: good rating for Washington EA has him way overrated

RE Peppers: 90-94 entering the twilight of his career i thing his 94 days are almost past him if not already but its iffy

DT Paea: 74 hes a player that has good potential and has had a good offseason and preseason but before this year he has done nothing in the NFL
DT Collins: 67-69

LOLB Anderson: 80-85
LOLB Costanzo: 67-69

MLB Williams: 81-86 i feel like williams should have a higher rating than Anderson
MLB Bostic: good rating for bostic 70-71
MLB Wilson: 64-66

Agree with all the ROLB ratings, maybe drop Franklin to 61

CB Tillman: 93-95
CB Jennings: 84-87
CB Frey: 72-74
CB Bowman: 71-73
McManis is good at 70 but the Bears have a 7th cornerback since hayden is injured. His name is C.J. Wilson. Undrafted free agent from NC State im a big fan of him so it would be awesome if he was in the roster. C.J. Wilsons rating should be between 58 and 63

FS Conte: 75-77

SS Wright: 83-85
SS Walters: 68-69

Good feedback, but I DONT go by Overall. Some of the Ratings Especially the Defensive guys are due to Gameplay issues. Meaning the Offense is Overpowered, So PURSUIT and TACKLING were raised throughout all D players that has some alot of the D Players. I will still be adding in Players Before I release Roster, just trying to get teams done and use Suggestions from Users as Who to ADD and Who to Remove. If you could give me Specific Attributes you feel need to be dropped for players that would be a HUGE help. Thanks for all of the feedback, keep it coming. I will be gone most of the day today, but will check back in tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »