Home

Wfwilson madden 25 rosters online(ps3)

This is a discussion on Wfwilson madden 25 rosters online(ps3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2013, 02:34 AM   #17
Rookie

boltzfn's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Wfwilson madden 25 rosters online(ps3)

Chargers look pretty accurate. Like Meatball said wish there was a way to IR people as to not have to cut them. Had to cut an actual player to keep Ingrahm from going free agent. Also Mike Windt #47 should be a Center not fullback, he is the long snapper. I like em though dude. Good job.

P.S. the KC fan that said Chiefs roster was trash is just angry cause in real life his team is trash. So chill on that one
Old 09-06-2013, 04:50 AM   #18
Rookie

Stichamania's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfwilson
How is tha cheifs roster trash i release everyone and added signs matter of fact to make the rosters better give me feed back on whuts missing
Ok maybe trash was a bit harsh and I apologize for that but I'm just tired of seeing people with rosters who say they are updated and are really good but yet when it comes to the Chiefs it's not accurate.

You have Tamba Hali as a DE when he is a LB and you have CBs who should be Safeties. Like Kendrick Lewis who is a FS. The roster is missing players, players are on their that shouldn't be like Tysyn Hartman and some of the players numbers are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltzfn
P.S. the KC fan that said Chiefs roster was trash is just angry cause in real life his team is trash. So chill on that one
Yeah we'll see who is trash when San Diego is 3rd in the division.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:09 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

Whos missing on kansas city and i never seen hartman released i put lewis as a corner cause i forgot to change him back to safty and i didnt work on tha #s but i bet u downloaded my roster and worked on them then posted them back up like u did all tha work but its kool i dont trip unless u lie out u did all of it.i came home errday from work goin on nfl.com lookin at the releases and add on i never seen hartman gone
Old 09-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #20
Rookie

Thanx boltzfan.....if anybody got any suggestions on the rosters let me kno and in my career mode i made belichick and payton as coaches.....let me kno if u wanna kno how to do it in career mode
Old 09-06-2013, 11:16 AM   #21
Rookie

And jus to make u happy stichmania imma fix kc for u jus to b 110% accurate
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 11:20 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 8

Im using youre roster and its pretty good. Made a few cut But nothing to major.
Only was missing rookie marlon brown on the ravens wr. But i might make him myself before starting a cmf. Other then that this roster is pretty set to go.
Good work
Old 09-06-2013, 11:28 AM   #23
Pro

trey31's Arena

OVR: 2
Icon4 Re: Wfwilson madden 25 rosters online(ps3)

Anyone who DL'd this and then posted in this thread about it, please post this roster to the OS forum (or anywhere on the net with a link). I don't have 25 but I'm going to attempt a port of this roster file to Madden 13 and 12.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:23 PM   #24
Rookie

Jus did a new update keep suggestions coming

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »