Home

madden roster editor **PS3!!**

This is a discussion on madden roster editor **PS3!!** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2014, 03:18 AM   #281
Rookie

joshuacyk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: madden roster editor **PS3!!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubzy21
Does anyone else get the

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

InvalidArgument=Value of '0' is not valid for 'index'.
Parameter name: index."

error? and if so, what is it/ how can i fix it.
Not sure if it affects rosters in any way. The roster I was working on had no problems even with such errors
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2014, 12:17 AM   #282
Rookie

dubzy21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuacyk
Not sure if it affects rosters in any way. The roster I was working on had no problems even with such errors
I know but its just annoying having to do it after every one thing that you change because then you have to save, exit out, reload, change one thing, etc. once it gets going
Old 08-22-2015, 09:49 AM   #283
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

Anyone still using this editor for M12? Thinking about getting back into it, but have a few questions first:

Does it work with Windows 10?

If I want to make global edit changes to the D and O lines, is it possible?

Are you able to save the roster file every off-season to edit rookies, or just something you can do once at the start of your franchise?

Can you mass delete all the created undrafted rookie free agents that are generated every off-season?
Old 08-22-2015, 10:32 AM   #284
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam
Anyone still using this editor for M12? Thinking about getting back into it, but have a few questions first:

Does it work with Windows 10?

If I want to make global edit changes to the D and O lines, is it possible?

Are you able to save the roster file every off-season to edit rookies, or just something you can do once at the start of your franchise?

Can you mass delete all the created undrafted rookie free agents that are generated every off-season?
The first question about windows10,I'm not sure about.You can make global edits easily to any attribute of any position.I personally lowered every linebackers jump by 30 and defensive tackles block shed by 30.

The draft class shows up when you go into the franchise file and can go into anytime.I believe there are draft classes you can drop to save some time and edit from that if you wish.

There is a function that allows you to mass delete the UDFA's during preseason.

You can make schedules also.I put in the real schedule.Takes some time but not that hard to do.You can also change teams playbooks to reflect a change from 4-3/3-4.
Old 08-22-2015, 11:05 AM   #285
Pro

kcsam's Arena

Wow, thank you! You've been a great help. I appreciate that.

When it comes to the edits you made, do you find it greatly helped the gameplay? I want to make sure sacks aren't overpowering. So thought about lowering jumping from LBs as well as the DT block shedding. Is there another pass rushing rating for D lineman?? I can't remember. Did you up any if the O lineman's ratings to help control the rushers?

What other roster edits did you make? This is all very interesting. I'm going to try this out very soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 08:53 PM   #286
Pro

kcsam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
The first question about windows10,I'm not sure about.You can make global edits easily to any attribute of any position.I personally lowered every linebackers jump by 30 and defensive tackles block shed by 30.

The draft class shows up when you go into the franchise file and can go into anytime.I believe there are draft classes you can drop to save some time and edit from that if you wish.

There is a function that allows you to mass delete the UDFA's during preseason.

You can make schedules also.I put in the real schedule.Takes some time but not that hard to do.You can also change teams playbooks to reflect a change from 4-3/3-4.
Alright, cool. Just finished the same updates as you did. Going to copy back to PS3 and see how the pass rush is and how the jumping LBs are. I also adjusted most of the QB to Throw Ball Away = Yes.

Anything else you suggest updating or changing?

I'm thinking about creating a thread for people who are into editing like us and see what they have found to be beneficial in their edits.
Old 09-01-2015, 12:13 AM   #287
Just started!

Looking for some help here. I've tried downloading horizon however every time that I try it says to contact admin. and now it wont load the webpage. I have both the Net 4.0 and editor already on my computer. Also once I have that figure out, what default roster do I use? Would anyone have a good link to a starter roster?
Old 09-08-2015, 08:49 PM   #288
MVP

does this work for mac?

am looking to edit M25 with 2015 rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »