Home

madden roster editor **PS3!!**

This is a discussion on madden roster editor **PS3!!** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2015, 12:46 AM   #289
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: madden roster editor **PS3!!**

Anyone know which version of Bruteforce you need to decrypt Madden 16 roster files?
Old 01-14-2016, 05:23 PM   #290
Just started!

Hey all, first kudos to the OP for an awesome tool.

IMPORTANT information for those with decryption issues, i.e. "Not a DB or .MC02 file" error message.

Newer versions (4.4+) of Bruteforce will not properly decrypt the PS3 roster save files for (to use in the editor) for Madden. It will show as decrypted in Bruteforce but you will still receive the 'Not a .MC02 file' error message.

After (way too) much reading on these threads, I realized their have been a number of updates to Bruteforce since the editor was built. Call it Occam's Razor, but I decided to work backward and try legacy versions from 4.7.4 down.

While I skipped 4.1 - 4.3, I finally got Madden 15 (and older) files to work and properly decrypt for use in the editor using Bruteforce version 4.0.1. (Do a Google search – I'll link once my new user probation is up.)

You do not have to use the .mc02 file extension if the file is properly decrypted by Bruteforce.

The OP may want to be sticky this information.

I noticed a lot of Mac users looking for help. I'll post a step by step guide for Mac people shortly.

Cheers.
Old 01-15-2016, 09:52 AM   #291
Just started!

^ youre the ****ing man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2016, 06:56 PM   #292
Rookie

PLAYER PORTRAITS NOT DISPLAYING
Anybody got insight as to why my Player portraits do not show up when I edit that "PSXP" category correctly? For example I have tried taking players from Madden11 and tried to use their portraits on Madden16 on they did not work. I tried to use the portraits from Madden16 and put them in Madden11 and that did not work. Is there a certain date range we have to remain in? My edits for height, and Weight work.

Also is there another Editor aside from the generic EA Db editor in which I could edit my coach?
Old 01-26-2016, 04:39 PM   #293
MVP

OVR: 3

How do you edit Franchise with this?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 04-05-2016, 08:32 PM   #294
MVP

OVR: 3

Really buzzled. First link leads to a link where the editoe says 360 Editor. Where is the Ps3 one?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 04-05-2016, 10:16 PM   #295
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Really buzzled. First link leads to a link where the editoe says 360 Editor. Where is the Ps3 one?
Correct me if Im wrong, but you use Bruteforce to unencrypt and unpack the ps3 save. The mc02 save file will open in the "xbox" madden editor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2016, 01:56 PM   #296
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
Correct me if Im wrong, but you use Bruteforce to unencrypt and unpack the ps3 save. The mc02 save file will open in the "xbox" madden editor.
After you decrypt the file with bruteforcer, you need to add .mc02 as the extension.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »