Home

Madden NFL 25 Rosters Available Now - Week 1

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Rosters Available Now - Week 1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2013, 07:43 PM   #49
Pro

trey31's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 25 Rosters Available Now - Week 1

Why are all the players on the roster 99 POT?? How does Madden 25 progress players? Does it?

Edit: I had a brain fart moment. I remember the whole arcadey progression deal now...

Last edited by trey31; 09-06-2013 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:03 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0
rofl there missing 2 guys from the hawks so far - Lotulelei, John, Mayowa, Benson, that i see so far
Old 09-06-2013, 08:11 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1
Jj watt and Brandon brooks player models have been updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #52
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
I absolutely agree with you. Im just not into all the extra stuff CFM has to offer bro I wanna kind of bypass all the cuts by starting with a roster that is essentially already cut down to 53 so that when I get to cut day I could advance without having the AI cut players that in real life would NOT be getting cut.
CT,
Just so I understand this, I remember last year when starting a franchise the game would add guys (UDFA's) to the roster so all teams would start with 70 players and then you would go through 2 cut weeks to get down to 53. But this year you can start with a 53 man rosters right off the bat and no fake guys will be added. It would just bypass those 2 cuts days because the roster already has the 53 players? Correct?

Thanks
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats
Old 09-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 6
The game is playing better with this roster update, I was playing on all madden default sliders
Old 09-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #54
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi
why is Tyler Wilson still on the Raiders......wow

The better question is, why is Matt McGloin not on the Raiders? practice squad players being in the game is cool and all, but what would be even better is if guys on the 53-man roster were in the game
Old 09-06-2013, 09:21 PM   #55
Husker Power

Spooky's Arena

OVR: 8

Well after looking at these, I don't understand how hard it is to just look at the 53 man rosters that are published and stable, and then match them.

For instance, why is Shayne Graham still on the Browns, and Cundiff wasn't signed to them?

I mean it was easy enough for me to take care of, but when you have the full backing of NFL.com, which has right on their website all of the rosters, how hard is it if you are the manager of this game?

Anyway, not a huge deal, more of just awe struck by the mediocre job done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1
Donny Moore stated their was an issue with the injured reserve list and hopes it can be fixed in the next roster update. And this is why EA was voted the worst company. How can they drop the ball again on something a lot of people depend on to start their season. GOD I MISS 2K FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »