Home

[PS3] HEX Edited Madden 25 Roster for Madden 12 and 13

This is a discussion on [PS3] HEX Edited Madden 25 Roster for Madden 12 and 13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #57
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: [PS3] HEX Edited Madden 25 Roster for Madden 12 and 13

Good job Trey. I will take a look at the rosters tonight and update them the best i can. i will prob be up all night adding players and updating some depth charts. Funny, I looked at the picture next to the file and it was a Madden 12 file with the M25 logo. Take a look.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:15 PM   #58
Pro

trey31's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Good job Trey. I will take a look at the rosters tonight and update them the best i can. i will prob be up all night adding players and updating some depth charts. Funny, I looked at the picture next to the file and it was a Madden 12 file with the M25 logo. Take a look.
You like it? It didn't take long. Just threw it over the icon file in GIMP and added my name. Makes it easier to tell that its the 25 file thats loading when you're in the game loading the roster.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #59
Pro

trey31's Arena

Post #2 contains both 13 roster files now (page 1)

Someone with 13 let me know of any issues. The "PS3.zip" file is the one with the actual 25 data file in the 13 "file wrapper". If it works, then that file can be opened by the editor without anyone worrying about transferring or porting anything. Just decrypt and exit bruteforce leaving it decrypted. Add the .MC02 extension to the end of the USR-DATA file, open the roster file in the Madden 12 roster editor for 360 program, make changes directly in it or Players>ALL>export to csv and edit in excel (save it as a csv file, not a worksheet) then Players>ALL/import. Save when you're finished. delete the .MC02 extension. open bruteforce and encrypt all files. Thats about it.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:56 PM   #60
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey31
Post #2 contains both 13 roster files now (page 1)

Someone with 13 let me know of any issues. The "PS3.zip" file is the one with the actual 25 data file in the 13 "file wrapper". If it works, then that file can be opened by the editor without anyone worrying about transferring or porting anything. Just decrypt and exit bruteforce leaving it decrypted. Add the .MC02 extension to the end of the USR-DATA file, open the roster file in the Madden 12 roster editor for 360 program, make changes directly in it or Players>ALL>export to csv and edit in excel (save it as a csv file, not a worksheet) then Players>ALL/import. Save when you're finished. delete the .MC02 extension. open bruteforce and encrypt all files. Thats about it.
Hey Trey, I can confirm the save file with the Madden 25 PNG logo doesn't work, shows up as corrupted can't even copy it over from the USB, other save does work lots of missing portraits and it doesn't look like a Madden 25 roster file? Has Hernandez on Patriots? No new rookies (yes I know they will all be caps anyway look at 13 RG3)
Old 09-07-2013, 11:11 PM   #61
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

Just loaded the file up and it looks great. At least the Raiders roster does. Noticed a few things though. Tried pressing L3 on Andre Holmes (no photo) and the game froze. So not all of the L3 issues are resolved yet.

When playing with the Raiders on defense, the commentators continually call my defenders by the wrong names. Haven't heard one called correct yet. Example; DT Vance Walker made a tackle to start the game and they said "Kyle Van Den Bosch with the tackle". He's not the only one. I've yet to hear a correct name called after 1 quarter. Are the numbers/names hard coded somewhere?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2013, 12:04 AM   #62
Pro

trey31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
Hey Trey, I can confirm the save file with the Madden 25 PNG logo doesn't work, shows up as corrupted can't even copy it over from the USB, other save does work lots of missing portraits and it doesn't look like a Madden 25 roster file? Has Hernandez on Patriots? No new rookies (yes I know they will all be caps anyway look at 13 RG3)
Interesting I don't know what could be causing that issue. Maybe the other roster with no rookies just didn't save inside the editor and that's the old unedited 13 file still? I'll try 25 data wrapped in 13 again. Maybe I did something wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam
Just loaded the file up and it looks great. At least the Raiders roster does. Noticed a few things though. Tried pressing L3 on Andre Holmes (no photo) and the game froze. So not all of the L3 issues are resolved yet.

When playing with the Raiders on defense, the commentators continually call my defenders by the wrong names. Haven't heard one called correct yet. Example; DT Vance Walker made a tackle to start the game and they said "Kyle Van Den Bosch with the tackle". He's not the only one. I've yet to hear a correct name called after 1 quarter. Are the numbers/names hard coded somewhere?
Yea we still need a list of all players with no photos so we can edit the beta roster on page 1 and change them to the shadow outline photo.

As far as the commentary I never would've noticed it, I have mine off. What's interesting though is that all of 12's commentary comes off the disc, and I'm not sure what signals the game to make the call? I was thinking it might be a "head" parameter that was recycled, but Vanden Bosch has light skin and Vance Walker has dark skin so I don't think it has anything to do with EA recycling Vanden Bosch's head or face model. Has to be something else.

Any one have any thoughts about this?
Old 09-08-2013, 12:06 AM   #63
Pro

OVR: 4

Downloaded ps3 roster. Looks good except no rookies
Old 09-08-2013, 12:10 AM   #64
Pro

trey31's Arena

How does the 13 roster on post #2 look now? I posted a new one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »