Home

Stop saying your roster is accurate when ITS NOT!!!

This is a discussion on Stop saying your roster is accurate when ITS NOT!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2013, 11:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Stop saying your roster is accurate when ITS NOT!!!

I am soooooooo insanely sick of people putting rosters on ps3 file share saying how they are so accurate as of one second ago, whatever, and they are no where near accurate. whats wrong with you?! do you just need people to download your roster so you have the most downloads on file share?? I mean seriously, I download these rosters and they are not accurate at all either missing players or players on the team that are not any more. I can go online and see my teams roster on their website, why cant you? stop saying your rosters are the "most accurate" if you cant get it right...soooo annoying...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2013, 11:54 PM   #2
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Stop saying your roster is accurate when ITS NOT!!!

True most of these people's rosters are pure garbage. Don't even have depth charts correct. A monkey could do better LOL
Old 09-10-2013, 12:44 AM   #3
Rookie

Davis30788's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcher2332
True most of these people's rosters are pure garbage. Don't even have depth charts correct. A monkey could do better LOL
They do the same thing on NBA 2k.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #4
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcher2332
Don't bother with deptch charts because they get screwed up anyway the moment you start a franchise you can't even use the long snappers.

anyway it's 100% impossible to get accurate rosters because of injuries etc. it's just the way it is
Old 09-10-2013, 07:31 PM   #5
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

I agree I've d/led like 15 or so rosters that say accurate as of 9/10 9am etc ...and I look at my team and its like really???? that's guys been off team since before pre season lol.

I've only seen ones that really is accurate and the guys gamer tag Abby81 I believe and he has all UDFA's and other players that ea dosent on theirs.

I think what happens is most d/l a roster then they go save it under a new name and repost it saying this is most accurate etc etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2013, 10:56 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 2

how do you like or dislike a roster file on madden?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »