Home

1993 season roster for PS3 M25

This is a discussion on 1993 season roster for PS3 M25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2013, 11:51 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 1993 season roster for PS3 M25

Would this roster be able to be transferred to ps4? I'm holding out on Madden for next gen but I'm dying to play with 90's rosters. The 1993 season is one of my favorites as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 01:54 AM   #42
Just started!

Hey Rysumm. I also downloaded your Legends roster which has the Canton Greats and All-25 team players added to their original teams...

Any way you can make a roster file with all those players added as FA's within one of the "current" roster files?
Old 09-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #43
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCowboys22
Would this roster be able to be transferred to ps4? I'm holding out on Madden for next gen but I'm dying to play with 90's rosters. The 1993 season is one of my favorites as well.
That's a great question I'm wondering the same thing. It all depends on how Sony decrypts the files. Right now we can use Bruteforce software to decrypt the PS3 files to allow them to be used with the editor. The other thing is will EA use the same parameters for players like they do with M11, M12, M13, and 25? If they don't than the editor may not be compatible and therefore we would need another genius like Xanathol to create another editor. Time will tell.

Last edited by Rysumm; 09-13-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:41 PM   #44
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutalkin2m
Hey Rysumm. I also downloaded your Legends roster which has the Canton Greats and All-25 team players added to their original teams...

Any way you can make a roster file with all those players added as FA's within one of the "current" roster files?
I could make another roster that has these players in FA for use with current day rosters. As soon as I get the 1993 rosters completed I'll move on to other stuff. Ndavis is making a bunch more legends so I'd love to get a hold of his roster when he completes it and convert it to PS3.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:26 PM   #45
Rookie

Can you play a connected franchise with this roster? When I try to, my ps3 freezes. Am I doing something wrong?

I can play exhibitions with the roster and it's fan-tas-tic!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #46
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
I could make another roster that has these players in FA for use with current day rosters. As soon as I get the 1993 rosters completed I'll move on to other stuff. Ndavis is making a bunch more legends so I'd love to get a hold of his roster when he completes it and convert it to PS3.
Thanks man Ndavis just put up his version 3 of all added players. So when you have time hopefully soon can you convert to ps3 and put on madden share. Thanks a lot in advance
Old 09-13-2013, 01:50 PM   #47
Rookie

One additional question about these rosters, is there any way to import actual photos of the player? I haven't seen these yet but I would assume some generic photo of some dude who looks nothing like Steve Young is used right?
Old 09-13-2013, 02:09 PM   #48
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCowboys22
One additional question about these rosters, is there any way to import actual photos of the player? I haven't seen these yet but I would assume some generic photo of some dude who looks nothing like Steve Young is used right?
Nope most players have their actual faces they import it from earlier s versions of madden plus how their rated. Very few are all 99 these are a very legit roster for the year 1993 just missing like 5 teams that are filled with basic scrubs. Don't assume until you look yourself

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »