Home

Classic Madden Rosters (360). GO TO:

This is a discussion on Classic Madden Rosters (360). GO TO: within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2013, 10:22 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Classic Madden Rosters (360). GO TO:

...(For Madden 25) this gamertag: Capo2727

After mining these threads I wanted to put out a simple note on where to find multiple files. Included are Cursive's classic files (1986 season - complete rosters) as the latest, and it also includes Playmaker's outstanding file.

I'm a classic roster fanatic - trust me, you'll want these rosters. And then be blown away by them.

I have NO part of creating classic files - I only share this to simplify your search (for 360 guys).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Classic Madden Rosters (360). GO TO:

Capo2727 did convert my files, but I downloaded them and reposted them under my own gamertag;

Cursive138
Old 09-17-2013, 07:15 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 21

He did my specific teams set as well. Great job converting!

C
Old 09-18-2013, 09:36 AM   #4
Rookie

wolakfan's Arena

OVR: 1

Thank you for doing the 2002 season. As a long-suffering Raiders fan this means the world to me. Time to start a season and reverse the results of the Super Bowl!
Old 09-18-2013, 11:44 AM   #5
Rookie

wolakfan's Arena

So I played a ridiculous week 1 game 2002 Raiders @ 2002 Colts. I was held scoreless until the final minute of the first half where I got a field goal. Second half I was down 14-6 until I got a touchdown pass to James Jett and tied it with a two point conversion ( a fade in the right corner to Jerry Rice). Late in the 4th qtr I had the Colts stopped and they were going to attempt a 58 yard field goal when immediately after choosing fg block I get called for encroachment. So of course Indy makes the field goal. I march down the field and get all the way to about the 7 yard line but I had no timeouts, so I choose to tie the game and send it into overtime. I won the toss but I was forced to punt. Indy gets the ball returned to about midfield due to horrible Punt Coverage. I stop them though until 4th down comes. They are at my 44 yard line but guess what? They FAKE a punt and get the first down. I go on to lose 20-17. Crazy game ( CPU fakes a punt 1 out of like 10,000 punts), but the sad part is the game froze when I was trying to exit. Great roster though!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2013, 12:42 PM   #6
Rookie

wolakfan's Arena

Replayed Week 1 (did not freeze this time). Close game I won by making a tackle at the 1 yard line on 4th and goal (Peyton Manning was leading an incredible drive by the way). Final Score 02' Raiders 15 02' Colts 10
*Sigh of Relief*
Old 09-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

was going through the 05 Roster and noticed some weird things, such as random facemasks and the wrong skin color for some players
Old 09-26-2013, 10:53 AM   #8
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

These are great rosters! Any chance we can get the 1993 set for the PS3 converted over to the 360?
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »