Home

Cursives classic rosters converted to PS3 M25

This is a discussion on Cursives classic rosters converted to PS3 M25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1
Cursives classic rosters converted to PS3 M25

I have made this thread since many people have asked for the rosters Cursive made for M13 on 360 converted to M25 PS3 so I'll inform everyone here whenever I post them on madden share or update them. Please leave feedback here as well and be sure to give Cursive a shout out on these, he spent a ton of time working on them and I can tell you from experience. It's hard enough making a few legends or teams from a certain year, but to create rosters for one entire season is daunting to say the least and he's made several. They came out really well.

Right now the 1995 roster is posted on Madden share for PS3. It is named 1995rosters under my gametag rysumm.

*****Update as of 09/30/13 1986 rosters have been posted on Madden share.*****

*****Update as of 10/16/13 1990 rosters have been posted on Madden share.*****

*****Update as of 10/28/13 added CFM for 1990 rosters*******

I made a few changes by adding the canton greats and all-25 players to their correct teams for that year.

I know I really appreciate everyones positive feedback it keeps me motivated and I hate to speak for Cursive too but I think he would say the same thing. When you are spending long hours on these it's great to know people enjoy them. So thanks to everyone who is and has left kind remarks.

In order to use the CFM file you will need to resign the file to your profile id. Follow these instructions to do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RcGjo_pMNA

One more thing make sure to save this file while playing CFM all the time. Every so often I run into the game freezing on the team selection screen.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: rar BLUS31178-CAREER-1990.rar (3.07 MB, 245 views)

Last edited by Rysumm; 10-29-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2013, 01:03 PM   #2
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Cursives classic rosters converted to PS3 M25

THANKS SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS AND THE OTHER CLASSIC ROSTERS CONVERSIONS! KEEP THEM COMING AND PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
I have made this thread since many people have asked for the rosters Cursive made for M13 on 360 converted to M25 PS3 so I'll inform everyone here whenever I post them on madden share or update them. Please leave feedback here as well and be sure to give Cursive a shout out on these, he spent a ton of time working on them and I can tell you from experience. It's hard enough making a few legends or teams from a certain year, but to create rosters for one entire season is daunting to say the least and he's made several. They came out really well.

Right now the 1995 roster is posted on Madden share for PS3. It is named 1995rosters under my gametag rysumm.

I made a few changes by adding the canton greats and all-25 players to their correct teams for that year.

I know I really appreciate everyones positive feedback it keeps me motivated and I hate to speak for Cursive too but I think he would same the same thing. When you are spending long hours on these it's great to know people enjoy them. So thanks to everyone who is and has left kind remarks.

Enjoy!
Old 09-19-2013, 02:26 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

Thanks again for doing this, wonder if the Madden Share rosters for M25 will work with the PS4 as I am leaning to pick that up in a couple months.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:36 PM   #4
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
Thanks again for doing this, wonder if the Madden Share rosters for M25 will work with the PS4 as I am leaning to pick that up in a couple months.
Thank you! If we can use this editor with PS4 I'll be all over it.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #5
Rookie

TDAnderson99's Arena

OVR: 0

You guys are truly amazing! Do you know if cursive's classic draft classes will be able to be converted as well? This project of yours made me go out and by Madden for the first time in years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2013, 06:13 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

I know I really appreciate everyones positive feedback it keeps me motivated and I hate to speak for Cursive too but I think he would say the same thing. When you are spending long hours on these it's great to know people enjoy them. So thanks to everyone who is and has left kind remarks.

Enjoy!
I have downloaded all your conversions, and I must say....the attention to detail shows the amount of hours that has been put in. I am sure the community appreciates these rosters. Such a great job. BTW, I was wondering about conversions of Cursives other rosters.....will you be able to convert any of the 80's, 70's or 60's roster files for the PS3 community? I would love to see some of the ' old school ' teams from yesteryear. Once more, thank you and Cursive for your hard work.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:22 AM   #7
Banned

cardinals22mather's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Enjoy!
Thank you tons Rysumm & Cursive & everyone else involved for making these rosters. Its because of these classic 90s rosters im still playing Madden. They give us the opportunity to bring our favorite players to life with incredible graphics, and updated technology that was impossible back in the day. No more saying. These kids today are so lucky because they get to play with their favorite players on todays consoles. Now we are all a family. I LOVE IT and I love all you NFL fans!!!!!
Old 09-20-2013, 08:32 AM   #8
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
I have downloaded all your conversions, and I must say....the attention to detail shows the amount of hours that has been put in. I am sure the community appreciates these rosters. Such a great job. BTW, I was wondering about conversions of Cursives other rosters.....will you be able to convert any of the 80's, 70's or 60's roster files for the PS3 community? I would love to see some of the ' old school ' teams from yesteryear. Once more, thank you and Cursive for your hard work.
I'll be converting any files I have for Cursive next will be 1990, 1986, and 2002

I don't think he has any from the 70' or 60's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »