Home

RONDO4LIFE'S Madden 25 Roster

This is a discussion on RONDO4LIFE'S Madden 25 Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2013, 01:11 PM   #9
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: RONDO4LIFE'S Madden 25 Roster

Offline link?
Old 09-29-2013, 01:22 PM   #10
MVP

RONDO4LIFE's Arena

OVR: 1

As far as ratings, I have edited positions differently. For qb's I tried making backups and 3rd stringers play different, I don't want a guy like matt simms coming in and crushing The patriots. I touch on that same formula for the rest of the offense, and then we have defense, defense I increased hitting for players on the D-line and the backers, You dont often see lineman hit like pee-wee football players. The rest of players I adjusted were just how they are doing overall each week. Say Hakeem Nicks was having a terrible game, couldn't catch much, then I'd just take down his catching accordingly or vice versa. I still have many rating edits to do, as this is far from done!

To find these hidden portraits in the editor, you need to find id's in the 6,000's, as they are the new portraits that were implemented in the game.

As for the offline link, every time I post it, People seem not able to download it.. I'll see what I can do!

Last edited by RONDO4LIFE; 09-29-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old 09-29-2013, 01:58 PM   #11
Pro

smiley3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONDO4LIFE
As far as ratings, I have edited positions differently. For qb's I tried making backups and 3rd stringers play different, I don't want a guy like matt simms coming in and crushing The patriots. I touch on that same formula for the rest of the offense, and then we have defense, defense I increased hitting for players on the D-line and the backers, You dont often see lineman hit like pee-wee football players. The rest of players I adjusted were just how they are doing overall each week. Say Hakeem Nicks was having a terrible game, couldn't catch much, then I'd just take down his catching accordingly or vice versa. I still have many rating edits to do, as this is far from done!

To find these hidden portraits in the editor, you need to find id's in the 6,000's, as they are the new portraits that were implemented in the game.

As for the offline link, every time I post it, People seem not able to download it.. I'll see what I can do!
Thanks man will be waiting for the offline link
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2013, 02:05 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey bro, great roster, only request... could you add Roy Williams(WR)? otherwise I would have to say this is the best roster I have used to date
Old 09-29-2013, 02:11 PM   #13
MVP

RONDO4LIFE's Arena

Yeah, I still have a handfull of guys to add he's one of them. Stay tuned!
Old 09-29-2013, 02:15 PM   #14
MVP

RONDO4LIFE's Arena

For the guys who Either haven't downloaded the roster or are waiting for a download link, Here are some examples of hidden portraits.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0001.jpg (582.2 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0002.jpg (349.0 KB, 100 views)
Old 09-29-2013, 02:15 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Awesome man, thanks, your the best, this roster is great. Its funny, both guys with Rondo in their name have the best rosters.. you and Rondo Is GOD are incredible at this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2013, 02:39 PM   #16
MVP

RONDO4LIFE's Arena

For the sake of showing what I do, for now on I'll make a change log, so you guys can see ratings boosts/decreases and player adds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »