Home

SWB's 2010 Roster for Madden 25 (XBOX)

This is a discussion on SWB's 2010 Roster for Madden 25 (XBOX) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2013, 12:48 AM   #1
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3
SWB's 2010 Roster for Madden 25 (XBOX)

With many people shelling out new rosters week to week, I figured that I'd put out a classic set, something that does not need to be tweaked every time a player stubs his toe and goes on IR. I have actually been working on these rosters for a few months, but had to stop working on them when 25 dropped. So, big shutout to Yanks for posting instructions on converting older rosters to 25. Player portraits are updated, and if the player has a black portrait, it means that I could not find their picture. I probably will leave these black unless someone suggests their correct pic id number.

Since this is Version 1, there is going to be some issues. These are ones I know about:
  • Offline CCM does NOT work (My theory is that there is not enough players on the file, easy enough fix but will take some time)
  • Online CCM works, but adds many players, such as RG3, Cam, Kaep, ect. (I think I know how to fix this, but it will take some time)
  • Actually have not seen this glitch yet, but when I was working on these rosters on 12 and 13, some players held the ball like a loaf of bread, not tucking it away. This is very fixable, but I just don't know who was glitched. I haven't seen it yet, but I'll be on the lookout.
  • I believe I have fixed all greenface players, but I make mistakes. I'll be on the lookout for these as well.

What is and what is to come
  • I will do my best to expand these rosters. It is only at ~2000, while the weekly roster updates from EA roll out something like ~2300.
  • I also want the draft class with Bradford, Tebow, Clausen, ect. to play in CCM. Just spent an hour trying to convert an NCAA 2010 roster to 2014 with no luck. It will be something that I will be messing with.

Thanks for trying these out. If there are any other suggestions, problems, or concerns, please post it in the comments. I will try to update the file when I can.

Gamertag: MarshallTheSwb - File Name: 2010
Offline File:http://www.sendspace.com/file/tl09ka
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »