Home

Player Pictures & Classic Players Questions...

This is a discussion on Player Pictures & Classic Players Questions... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2013, 02:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Player Pictures & Classic Players Questions...

Hey fellas! I have a few questions I'd like to ask about Madden 25 player pictures.

First, is there any possible way I can add my own player picture for a created player into the game? The only reason I ask is because I download some of these rosters you guys post with classic players and it shows pictures of them that are not in the game. They look like they are extracted from previous Madden games. Is there some way I can size a picture with adobe and get it into the rosters? Highly unlikely but I thought I'd ask because my friends like to create ourselves and put us all in a player pool and do online drafts for our franchise.

Also, can someone give me a very brief explanation on exactly what hex editing is? How are you guys exporting players from previous maddens? And how difficult is it to learn? I am a tech savy guy but don't have the foggiest clue how you guys do it, is there going to be a big learning curve?

Sorry for all the questions but I would like to make some classic rosters and I would like to put my pic in the game. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 10:05 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Player Pictures & Classic Players Questions...

Please fellas this is the only play I can find out this information!

I've tried sifting through a lot of these threads but its really time consuming to try and piece this together.
Old 10-16-2013, 01:04 PM   #3
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsaddict
Hey fellas! I have a few questions I'd like to ask about Madden 25 player pictures.

First, is there any possible way I can add my own player picture for a created player into the game? The only reason I ask is because I download some of these rosters you guys post with classic players and it shows pictures of them that are not in the game. They look like they are extracted from previous Madden games. Is there some way I can size a picture with adobe and get it into the rosters? Highly unlikely but I thought I'd ask because my friends like to create ourselves and put us all in a player pool and do online drafts for our franchise.

Also, can someone give me a very brief explanation on exactly what hex editing is? How are you guys exporting players from previous maddens? And how difficult is it to learn? I am a tech savy guy but don't have the foggiest clue how you guys do it, is there going to be a big learning curve?

Sorry for all the questions but I would like to make some classic rosters and I would like to put my pic in the game. Thanks!
I'm not very familiar with hex editing but the way we edit rosters is with the madden editor. The way I learned how to edit rosters was by following the links below and lots of trial and error.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...editor-v1.html

First thing I can recommend is to read the first post on this thread above you will need the software mentioned in it. If you have an XBOX follow that thread exclusively. But if you have a PS3 ignore the part about Horizon. Don't be intimidated if you have never done this before the worst thing that could happen is you screw up a roster file. So, just make sure you play around with roster files you don't mind messing up, until you get the hang of it. The first time I did this, I loaded the roster file back onto my console and no players were found, on any team, period. I was freaking out, I thought I erased all the players on the disc and had to buy a new one. Now I know it's pretty much impossible for me to erase the actual game data on the disc.

If you have a ps3 you will also need bruteforce software to encrypt and decrypt ps3 files, so you would use it in place of horizon. Follow the link below to find out how to download and use bruteforce. The first post in the thread will tell you.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ditor-ps3.html

If you really like editing rosters this will be well worth the time you put into it. As far as adding your own custom photos off the internet or something, I don't know of a way to do that, some people have tried to no avail. The photos we have to work with are what EA has loaded on the disc.

Last edited by Rysumm; 10-16-2013 at 01:07 PM.
Old 10-16-2013, 02:35 PM   #4
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

On the same note Rysumm , i saw some people mentioning that there are hidden player portraits that are not assigned to players (i heard JJ Watt has one , Larry Fitz etc.) , do you know how i can find IDs of these portraits ?
Old 10-17-2013, 12:44 PM   #5
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
On the same note Rysumm , i saw some people mentioning that there are hidden player portraits that are not assigned to players (i heard JJ Watt has one , Larry Fitz etc.) , do you know how i can find IDs of these portraits ?
I've never looked for hidden photo id's for players. I would create a bunch of players and just go through and add photo id's to them. They all appear to be four digit numbers so maybe go 1000-9999. Once you have a bunch, then load the game on the console and see what you get. It would take along time but I don't know of another way to find hidden photo's. IDK just play around with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2014, 07:25 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
If you haven't yet found the portrait ID's for some of the hidden portraits in M25, here goes a quick list of a few:

6239 - DE JJ Watt
6195 - WR Larry Fitzgerald
6220 - HB Adrian Peterson
6206 - WR Calvin Johnson Jr.
6199 - TE Rob Gronkowski
6224 - CB Darrelle Revis
6241 - LB Patrick Willis
6235 - OT Joe Thomas
6187 - QB Tom Brady

The "hidden" photos are located between 6185 (Champ Bailey) & 6242 (Charles Woodson).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »