Home

Question about players who are not in roster

This is a discussion on Question about players who are not in roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2013, 02:37 PM   #1
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5
Question about players who are not in roster

Hello guys , i have a question and i hope someone can clear this up for me .

I bought madden like 3-4 weeks ago , just before week 3 roster from EA came out so i used that roster as a base, now the thing is im huge player accessories "nerd" and i want it to be as accurate as possible and in EA's roster its not, so i little by little edited that week 3 roster to be accurate enough in that term, manually adding all updates that EA released after that(rating and transfer ones).But now recently i noticed one thing, for example in that week 3 roster i used as a base there is no T.Underwood no where on the roster (WR Bucs,not sure whats the reason as he is playing for them since 2012 )and i noticed that few other mediocre players are missing from other teams too , now when i loaded ea's newest roster those players ARE in their respective teams with portraits and all that,but im not wasting another 20+ hours to edit accessories for EA's newest roster update just to have few mediocre players that are missing in earlier updates,now my question is , is there any way i can get those missing guys in MY own roster where i already edited everything i need ? I mean i can create them through create a player , but it shows them as rookies (unless i missed something) and also they dont have portraits (could overlook that tbh), but maybe there is some way to edit rosters through some program or whatever to add those guys ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Question about players who are not in roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
Hello guys , i have a question and i hope someone can clear this up for me .

I bought madden like 3-4 weeks ago , just before week 3 roster from EA came out so i used that roster as a base, now the thing is im huge player accessories "nerd" and i want it to be as accurate as possible and in EA's roster its not, so i little by little edited that week 3 roster to be accurate enough in that term, manually adding all updates that EA released after that(rating and transfer ones).But now recently i noticed one thing, for example in that week 3 roster i used as a base there is no T.Underwood no where on the roster (WR Bucs,not sure whats the reason as he is playing for them since 2012 )and i noticed that few other mediocre players are missing from other teams too , now when i loaded ea's newest roster those players ARE in their respective teams with portraits and all that,but im not wasting another 20+ hours to edit accessories for EA's newest roster update just to have few mediocre players that are missing in earlier updates,now my question is , is there any way i can get those missing guys in MY own roster where i already edited everything i need ? I mean i can create them through create a player , but it shows them as rookies (unless i missed something) and also they dont have portraits (could overlook that tbh), but maybe there is some way to edit rosters through some program or whatever to add those guys ?
well if u use the edit tool u can get those guys on your roster without wasting the all the time u put in editing equipment.
Old 10-15-2013, 02:50 PM   #3
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Question about players who are not in roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
well if u use the edit tool u can get those guys on your roster without wasting the all the time u put in editing equipment.
Thank you ill try it out .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »