Home

draft class question

This is a discussion on draft class question within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2013, 07:48 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
draft class question

Are there any 2014 draft classes for ps3 (m25 not m12) out there where players aren't all rated between 50-77? I have found two downloadable classes. both have a lot A LOT of wr's in the first round(between 8-13) both have 4-6 qb's in the first round also...and both have every single qb 74 and under(only had 3 qb's in 70's once)....and every rb 69 and under(majority 60-64)..every wr 74 and under(majority(60-68)..every cb is between 68-77(majority 70-72)....and every o-lineman is between 66-74...I have reloaded and simmed through seasons wayyy too many times to try these two anymore. Both classes were found on this site...jw if anyone else knows where to find a class where when the cpu picks a qb in the first round it wont take 3 years before he is a 2nd string qb.

I guess the jist of what I am looking for is one where first rounders are rated 70-83 2nd are 65-79 so on and so fourth with a few gems no one knows about (the ratings for the sim draft classes are generally what madden rates the rookies each year...so why cant ncaa imports be rated the same?

IllQuilles classes for ps3 madden 12 were pretty sick....he had luck and griffin and all the top names rated properly before the draft happened (80-83ish). If anyone knows where I can find a similar for 2014 class m25 ps3 plz let me know

Last edited by jje1382; 10-31-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »