Home

Madden 25 Roster Project (PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Roster Project (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Madden 25 Roster Project (PS3)

Alright, everyone. So I've been sitting here messing around with the Madden Roster Editor and I've decided that I want to make a roster for Madden 25, but I need your help.

I'm going to be using, I believe his PSN, Blaz3_HD's Roster on the Community Share. I'm using his because he has the best Free Agency (download his Roster and there's a lot more Free Agents than in any other roster, including the Official Roster. There are some big issues with players being on the wrong teams or in free agency, which is where I come in). Practice Squad Players will be left in the Free Agency Pool because, this way, they are able to be signed by any team (just like in real life).

My purpose here is to get the exact active roster for every NFL team, including PUP/IR etc. What I need help with is getting the attributes for those that are not in the game. In the spoilers below, I am going to list the players that I need help with the attributes with, and I'm going to use the communities feedback to make them.

All edits will be based off of team sites.

I am doing this in hopes that I can give the community the best Madden Roster out there right now.

Any questions, just ask.

NFC
Spoiler

AFC
Spoiler

Attribute Template
Spoiler

I WILL GIVE NO TIME FRAME, AND WILL IGNORE THOSE POSTS. I HAVE RETURNED TO COLLEGE AND WILL NOT HAVE ALL DAY TO WORK ON THESE. PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »