Home

Madden 2004 Draft Class - XBox - HBK

This is a discussion on Madden 2004 Draft Class - XBox - HBK within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2004, 02:19 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 2004 Draft Class - XBox - HBK

Quote:

JohnnytheSkin said:
Hey HBK, great work...but I think you will have to release one more "final" version. Mike Williams of USC declared that he WILL enter the 2004 Draft, and since he will be a top ten pick (if not top five), he should be in the class. Hopefully it won't be too difficult of an addition...and then you can finally post the classes from later years. Thanks again!

He won't be able to post other classes, because he edited some current older player for underclassmen to be the people that they are. Therefore there will still be duplicates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2004, 07:58 PM   #26
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

Are we going to get another one of these before the draft? It would be really awesome if you did add in a few players. Mike Williams really needs to be added. If you need a list of who needs to be added, feel free to let me know. Thanks!!
Old 04-18-2004, 05:27 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

I second that. We also really do need addition classes for 05 and beyond. Personally i'm just not interested in using a great class like this if I only get 1 year out of it.
Old 04-18-2004, 06:40 PM   #28
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:

Vhagar said:
I second that. We also really do need addition classes for 05 and beyond. Personally i'm just not interested in using a great class like this if I only get 1 year out of it.

Not possible to make more than this year. He would have too many duplicate players.
Old 04-18-2004, 11:51 PM   #29
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0

I have action replay and tried everything to get this draft class tp work can someone please email me the correct file from theres are put it on codejunkies.com fpr me.My email is [email protected]
Old 04-19-2004, 04:02 AM   #30
MVP

Houston's Arena

Anyone please email me the correct file to use on action replay of the draft class.I have already tried unzipping with winzip and changing the file to 35.
Old 04-19-2004, 10:12 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 9

great work, but Cedric Benson wont be in the NFL draft
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2004, 04:24 PM   #32
MVP

Houston's Arena

Hey HBK can you please email me the correct file to use your draft class on my action replay.I think its awesome all the things you have done with this project and would like to update my game with this.So far I have downloaded all the file 3 of them andunziped then change the file to 45410035 then add to winzip to get the new file and still says a damaged file or when i go to end of season and where it ask to import new draft class the files are damged with a question mark.Can you or anyone please help me out by sending me more ways to unzip this to get it to work or email me at [email protected] and thanks for all the hard work you put into this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »