Home

Try my Madden 25 Draft Classes 2014-2018 (PS3)

This is a discussion on Try my Madden 25 Draft Classes 2014-2018 (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2013, 07:43 PM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Try my Madden 25 Draft Classes 2014-2018 (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggio7
I'm not sure how to do this right now. The way I've always done it isn't working for me. Maybe cause they are all separate?

Edit: Nevermind I see what I have to do now. I'll try these out asap

Please help..nothing is working for me. What did you do?
Old 12-10-2013, 07:49 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Nope that didn't work either. The files are coming up as broken on my PS3. I never had this happen before so I don't know how to fix it. I really think there is a step missing because of the difference between the mac and a windows. Something just isn't clicking right.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:33 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

How did you edit these? Can you also take the ones from the 86-present(Rysumm and Cursive thread) and port them over?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #12
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

OVR: 2

Did you guys unzip the PS3 file after you unzipped the first file? I had all of them in one file, but it wouldn't fit under this sites file size limit so I had to zip them all individually, but I couldn't get it to accept more than one file named PS3.zip so I had to put those into separate folders and then zip them. Not sure if there's an easier way to do it. I've put draft classes on here before, but I don't remember how I did it. I feel like all the draft classes fit in one PS3 file last time. Maybe the newer files take up more space? I'm not sure. If anyone who knows what they are doing with this sort of thing could help, I'd appreciate it.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmad
Did you guys unzip the PS3 file after you unzipped the first file? I had all of them in one file, but it wouldn't fit under this sites file size limit so I had to zip them all individually, but I couldn't get it to accept more than one file named PS3.zip so I had to put those into separate folders and then zip them. Not sure if there's an easier way to do it. I've put draft classes on here before, but I don't remember how I did it. I feel like all the draft classes fit in one PS3 file last time. Maybe the newer files take up more space? I'm not sure. If anyone who knows what they are doing with this sort of thing could help, I'd appreciate it.

I think that's what's messing things up with it not being one file. I never knew if I did it the right way before but it always worked.
I'd download the file/save it.
Extract it to my documents.
then open up to the folder that was the roster.
then transfer that to my flash drive.

I've done it like the past few years. But I never had to do it with multiple files for each year like yours. Could you try making it one file on mediafire or something? That might help. Otherwise, I'm stuck. I'm not a computer wizard so I can't even give you any suggestions.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:34 PM   #14
Just started!

OVR: 0

looking at downloading your rosters, what are like the top ratings of the usual top guys like clowny, louis nix, the abs like manzeil, marquesse lee, watkins ? like the averages i guess
Old 12-12-2013, 05:55 PM   #15
Rookie

DaveFerret's Arena

Thanks for posting..I'll look forward to the update with juniors declaring included
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #16
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingATmidgets
looking at downloading your rosters, what are like the top ratings of the usual top guys like clowny, louis nix, the abs like manzeil, marquesse lee, watkins ? like the averages i guess
For me Clowney comes in around 84- 85ish and all the other top guys come in around 70-79, but they vary a lot more. Manziel is in the 2015 class and he came out as an 80 for me. Keep in mind that overalls change based on scheme so it could be a lot different depending on what scheme you play. They all come out with pretty high physical ratings though so even the guys that come out in the first round in the 50's can be a legitimate starter with a few years of intangible upgrades, which are really cheap. I've been pretty happy with them. So has anyone gotten these to work yet?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »