Home

1999 season roster

This is a discussion on 1999 season roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2013, 10:56 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
1999 season roster

Are there any 1999 season rosters on xbox 360 or is anyone willing to make one please can I use them in ccm people saying that you could not use custom rosters in ccm

Sent from my LG-LS970
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2014, 04:48 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 1999 season roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursthebest
Are there any 1999 season rosters on xbox 360 or is anyone willing to make one please can I use them in ccm people saying that you could not use custom rosters in ccm

Sent from my LG-LS970
I am about to start a 1999 season roster. It will take me a while to finish it up. I am currently finishing up my 1985 roster using the editor, though non editor version is up on madden share now. Check it out so you have an idea of how I put rosters together.

Now that I know how to use the editor the 1999 season will go MUCH faster! I am currently doing stats work for the season so I can create ratings. All of my ratings are stats based. I try to make sure equipment is as accurate as possible. I will let you know when I have it on Madden share. If you have any questions let me know.

Oh, and you CAN use the rosters on offline CCM. I currently have a 32 team control CCM going with my 1985 roster. I created each coach for that CCM as well.

Gamertag: Iteachdrums
Old 01-06-2014, 08:49 PM   #3
Banned

Ok thx what about NCAA

Sent from my LG-LS970
Old 01-06-2014, 11:24 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I am about to start a 1999 season roster. It will take me a while to finish it up. I am currently finishing up my 1985 roster using the editor, though non editor version is up on madden share now. Check it out so you have an idea of how I put rosters together.

Now that I know how to use the editor the 1999 season will go MUCH faster! I am currently doing stats work for the season so I can create ratings. All of my ratings are stats based. I try to make sure equipment is as accurate as possible. I will let you know when I have it on Madden share. If you have any questions let me know.

Oh, and you CAN use the rosters on offline CCM. I currently have a 32 team control CCM going with my 1985 roster. I created each coach for that CCM as well.

Gamertag: Iteachdrums
What are you going to do about the Texans

Sent from my LG-LS970
Old 01-06-2014, 11:33 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
What are you going to do about the Texans

Sent from my LG-LS970
My plan was to use the Texans roster from 2002 and exclude any player that was on the roster of a 1999 team. The other option is to use players who were no longer in the league or were FAs in 1999.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2014, 11:37 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
My plan was to use the Texans roster from 2002 and exclude any player that was on the roster of a 1999 team. The other option is to use players who were no longer in the league or were FAs in 1999.
Okay because I think Tony Bruschi was on the Jaguars that year

Sent from my LG-LS970
Old 01-06-2014, 11:38 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:

Sent from my LG-LS970
I think that was what is name was only thing I know what he was the first pick for the Texans in that draft thing

Sent from my LG-LS970
Old 01-07-2014, 05:23 PM   #8
Rookie

westview33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

Sent from my LG-LS970

I think you mean Tony Boselli from USC their starting LT before injuries got the best of him.
Westview Basketball #33

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »