Home

Metallicarl's 1972 Madden 25 PS3 Roster

This is a discussion on Metallicarl's 1972 Madden 25 PS3 Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2014, 05:21 PM   #89
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Metallicarl's 1972 Madden 25 PS3 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drj32
hey man,
great work on this.

As you know I am doing an all-70's file using your great work as a base. I am on the last stage now-accessories.

I am wondering how to reset all helmets league-wide to the TK, and still keep the facemasks correct. (change modern 2 bar to vintage 2 bar, etc)

I remember you saying the editor resets all accessories?

Whats the best way to do this? Which editor is best? It seems I am getting errors and crashes. It seems like doing it in excel is the only way? #9 for Tk, #61 for vintage 2 bar? Will that work without messing up the other accessories?
thanks
Doc
I used the Madden editor to make all the edits to names/colleges/height/weight/faces/skin color. I changed all the ratings in game because I like seeing the overall change after each edit. You can use the editor to do the equipment as long as you do it last. If you change anything to a player in the editor after you edit the equipment it would go back to the default(helmet/back pads). Just get the roster how you want it and then do equipment last. I'm not a computer person, so I tried to keep it as simple as possible. I didnt have any errors or crashes but I didnt export the roster to excel because I was afraid to screw it up. Good luck with the project...I hope to get around to playing some new rosters once I finish the roster project I'm working on now.
Old 06-02-2014, 05:22 PM   #90
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebpmd
Any chance of converting them to 360 when finished?
I was hoping someone knew how to do this but not sure if its been done already. If someone can do it I would appreciate it....these 360 guys need to get their football history on!!
Old 06-02-2014, 06:54 PM   #91
Pro

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicarl
I used the Madden editor to make all the edits to names/colleges/height/weight/faces/skin color. I changed all the ratings in game because I like seeing the overall change after each edit. You can use the editor to do the equipment as long as you do it last. If you change anything to a player in the editor after you edit the equipment it would go back to the default(helmet/back pads). Just get the roster how you want it and then do equipment last. I'm not a computer person, so I tried to keep it as simple as possible. I didnt have any errors or crashes but I didnt export the roster to excel because I was afraid to screw it up. Good luck with the project...I hope to get around to playing some new rosters once I finish the roster project I'm working on now.
thanks. I did figure out how to edit names for audio. What you need to do is change the PGID and POID to the name you want. In other words, if you want Glenn Doughty, make his PGID and POID #27448 which is the number for Reed Doughty, who is on the default current roster. then you need to take the PGID and POID that you just deleted, and assign it to whoever is using # 27448. In other words swap the PGID and POID for two players. All you are doing is swapping the numbers for two slotted players. I have been doing it all day and I've only done A, B, C, D. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it all myself...

Doc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2014, 07:29 AM   #92
Pro

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8

created players dont have audio issues, what names were created in your roster?
thanks,
Doc
Old 06-05-2014, 07:26 AM   #93
MVP

OVR: 0

Will this set be converted to Madden 15?
Old 06-05-2014, 06:01 PM   #94
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by drj32
created players dont have audio issues, what names were created in your roster?
thanks,
Doc
Not sure, I dont think I created any of the players...I had trouble finding enough players to convert all the current players.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:28 PM   #95
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicarl
I used the Madden editor to make all the edits to names/colleges/height/weight/faces/skin color. I changed all the ratings in game because I like seeing the overall change after each edit. You can use the editor to do the equipment as long as you do it last. If you change anything to a player in the editor after you edit the equipment it would go back to the default(helmet/back pads)..
Overall is a purely cosmetic rating
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2020, 11:57 AM   #96
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

hi is there a way this can be uploaded for offline ps3 please?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »