Home

Updated rosters as of 1/10/14 with lots of missing players added

This is a discussion on Updated rosters as of 1/10/14 with lots of missing players added within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2014, 10:39 AM   #9
Banned

BlueBusa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Updated rosters as of 1/10/14 with lots of missing players added

Thanx/\. I appreciate it.
Old 01-12-2014, 01:39 PM   #10
Rookie

Updated the roster file. Details in 1st post
Old 01-13-2014, 11:36 AM   #11
Rookie

diamok's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERZEKALEZ
Sorry about that. I noted it in the post now. Just was an oversight after working on the roster for about 6 hours. got a little burned out. Thats how the 2k14 file accidentally got included too lol
It's all good, thanks.

Take care,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2014, 04:32 AM   #12
Banned

bodank82's Arena

OVR: 3

I have been adding some players and making some transactions, including future/reserve ones based from this roster. I also added a Favre using gameface so it looks like him. I've made Chris DeGeare of NYG, Victor Aiyewa of GB for example. There are a few others. This future/reserve may not be realistic, but it's better than them sitting in free agency if your doing a connected career. I'm going to continue as more transactions happen and include some players that used to be in the game, like DeGeare, and others who should have been weeks ago like Aiyewa.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:33 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodank82
I have been adding some players and making some transactions, including future/reserve ones based from this roster. I also added a Favre using gameface so it looks like him. I've made Chris DeGeare of NYG, Victor Aiyewa of GB for example. There are a few others. This future/reserve may not be realistic, but it's better than them sitting in free agency if your doing a connected career. I'm going to continue as more transactions happen and include some players that used to be in the game, like DeGeare, and others who should have been weeks ago like Aiyewa.
I base my rosters off the end of season rosters for each team. the reserve/future guys are in FA because it gives people the option to put them on the team as opposed to having a bunch of extra guys on the roster who werent on the roster during the season. I make the teams accurate as of the final game they played that season
Old 01-17-2014, 12:17 AM   #14
Banned

bodank82's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERZEKALEZ
I base my rosters off the end of season rosters for each team. the reserve/future guys are in FA because it gives people the option to put them on the team as opposed to having a bunch of extra guys on the roster who werent on the roster during the season. I make the teams accurate as of the final game they played that season
I hear ya. That does make most sense for realism. I just wanted to let you know I was using your roster and what I'm up to with it.
I forgot to say thanks for your work in my first post too, so thanks. I liked yours better than the most recent EA update and also the popular madden share rosters out there. I originally wanted to create a few active Packer players Donny Moore forgot to add to the game and then started creating others and now just did Sam McDuffie from NE's practice squad.

Thanks Again

Last edited by bodank82; 01-17-2014 at 12:25 AM.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:43 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodank82
I hear ya. That does make most sense for realism. I just wanted to let you know I was using your roster and what I'm up to with it.
I forgot to say thanks for your work in my first post too, so thanks. I liked yours better than the most recent EA update and also the popular madden share rosters out there. I originally wanted to create a few active Packer players Donny Moore forgot to add to the game and then started creating others and now just did Sam McDuffie from NE's practice squad.

Thanks Again
No problem. I looked for hours for Aiewya and the guys that SHOULD be in there. This editing program has made a huge difference. Donny always misses a TON of guys, and it honestly killed madden for me the last few years, so i wanted to make as an accurate as possible roster for everybody. Basiclaly finishing what he started.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2014, 08:14 AM   #16
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Were you able to upload it to Madden so we can get it from there, or is our only option the zip files? Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »