Home

I have a dream ... (NCAA & Madden)

This is a discussion on I have a dream ... (NCAA & Madden) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2014, 01:54 PM   #1
Rookie

Husker88Chief's Arena

OVR: 4
I have a dream ... (NCAA & Madden)

Now that the NCAA Football series has been pronounced dead, I'll need a college football fix. Since Madden 25 has editable rosters, I have a dream of acting out my college fantasies within Madden.

The rosters would be made up of current college teams's All-Time teams. Younger players (like Johnny Football) would be rookies, while older players (like O.J. Simpson) would be older players. Over time, of course, transactions would happen, but that's okay.

In dynasty, you could relocate the teams to try and make things closer to reality.

For example, some divisions could be
NFC SOUTH - Georgia (Falcons), Florida (Buccaneers), Tennessee (Saints) and South Carolina (Panthers)
AFC SOUTH - Arkansas (Texans), Auburn (Jaguars), Alabama (Titans), LSU (Colts)
AFC WEST - Nebraska (Chiefs), Oklahoma (Raiders), Texas (Broncos) and Texas A&M (Chargers)

I realize it's not a perfect method, but it would allow for twice yearly rivalry games and some awesome regular season matchups, plus the playoffs.

I love the idea, but I'm not sure I have the knowledge or expertise to pursue it. Does anyone have a college roster I could use or is this in the works? Or would anyone be willing to tag-team this?

I'll cross-post to the NCAA board to see who's interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »