Home

[PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters only

This is a discussion on [PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters only within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2014, 05:26 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: [PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters

On a more positive note, when it comes to the draft classes, I think the closest available equivalent to 'official' EA rookie ratings at this point is PeoplesChampGB's NCAA 12 draft class for the PS3.

As a 360 user I have attempted to convert this file to work with my console, but this does not appear to be possible with existing editors.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone on PS3 were to start a Madden 12 franchise using this class and any roster, sim to Week 1 of the regular season and upload the save game here.

Then we would have a ready made rookie class with reasonable ratings, meaning that a new roster could be developed in relatively short order.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:28 PM   #74
Rookie

Re: [PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiryder85
I'm not rushing the guy. I'm just saying let someone know when this is going to be done. Or just say "I'm working on it...this is what I need" in the OP. There's no proof he's even working on this. He looks like a liar. Otherwise this thread is useless and he's a liar. Plain and simple.

Yea, he asked for a draft class. But, that only applies to the last one...where are the first two? He's put NOTHING up. Again...no proof.

Personally, I find several comments made over the past two days to be incredibly problematic.

I have been a part, in various capacities, of forums involved in modifying computer games for almost a decade.

These communities always function in the same way.

1. The members involved in creating the content consumed by the community are greatly outnumbered by the number involved in consuming said content.

2. In spite of employment, educational and family commitments, the content creators make time to put in long hours to enable others to get more enjoyment out of their games. They do this completely gratuitously: they receive no financial or social advantage (you can't exactly tell your friends, family or co-workers that your free time is spent modifying three year old game files) for their work.

3. The percentage of content consumers who leave a comment to thank or help the content creators is vanishingly small. Ultimately the vast majority of people who benefit from their work are people who will never even communicate with them.

4. As a result this group can feel roughly the same size as the vocal few who frequently chastise the creators for more information and faster releases. This section becomes more vocal and can even criticise the personality of the content creators (as has happened here) if adverse circumstances mean plans suddenly change, irrespective of whether the content creator has acted in good faith.

5. When this happens some content creators feel the negative energy they get back from isolated individuals outweighs the positive energy that they get back from their small handful of supporters. People then decide that sharing their work with the community is not worth the ensuing hassle and become alienated from the community.

In short, trey31 is a valuable contributor to the Madden editing community who works incredibly hard to help others get the most out of their game, and is asking for only patience and civility in return. This forum is a much better place for having him around: let's keep it that way.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:48 PM   #75
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson Forty Eight
On a more positive note, when it comes to the draft classes, I think the closest available equivalent to 'official' EA rookie ratings at this point is PeoplesChampGB's NCAA 12 draft class for the PS3.

As a 360 user I have attempted to convert this file to work with my console, but this does not appear to be possible with existing editors.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone on PS3 were to start a Madden 12 franchise using this class and any roster, sim to Week 1 of the regular season and upload the save game here.

Then we would have a ready made rookie class with reasonable ratings, meaning that a new roster could be developed in relatively short order.
I can do it but there will be a problem. The ratings for the draft classes in Madden 12 are random. Therefore, someone like Bortles or Manziel can be a first or a seventh rounder depending on a dice roll.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2014, 01:53 AM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiryder85
I'm not rushing the guy. I'm just saying let someone know when this is going to be done. Or just say "I'm working on it...this is what I need" in the OP. There's no proof he's even working on this. He looks like a liar. Otherwise this thread is useless and he's a liar. Plain and simple.

Yea, he asked for a draft class. But, that only applies to the last one...where are the first two? He's put NOTHING up. Again...no proof.
Sigh....where do I start?

A. If the lack of an update on a 3-year-old video game is consuming your life that much, you have psychological issues. You need to calm the f*** down.

B. Trey did a f***ing SPECTACULAR update last year that basically made Madden 12 a much better game than Madden 25 ever hoped to be. So a little respect is in order. Clearly he's not a "liar", and if anybody here is being a "troll" it is YOU.

C. The lack of perspective here is stunning. This guy isn't working for you. And he very clearly stated the reasons for his delays. Are you paying for this update? Are you helping out in any way? No, you say? Then shut up and let the man do his thing. It will be ready when it's god damned ready and you pitching a hissy-fit certainly isn't going to make it happen any faster.

Looking forward to this update, but if I were Trey I wouldn't exactly be inspired to get it out in a timely manner after this crap. I wouldn't blame him for saying "screw it" and not posting the thing at all considering apparently some of you need to learn how to act.
Old 05-04-2014, 01:56 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
I believe he also said he's looking for a 2014 draft class but I haven't seen one person post that for him as we'll neither.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...aft-class.html

Old 05-04-2014, 04:02 AM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
I can do it but there will be a problem. The ratings for the draft classes in Madden 12 are random. Therefore, someone like Bortles or Manziel can be a first or a seventh rounder depending on a dice roll.

Hmm.. another option would be to post up the default NCAA 12 and 13 rosters. Then we could compare the ratings there to Madden 13 and Madden 25 and see how they change due to the transition to the pros.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:48 PM   #79
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargersfan21
Thanks Chargersfan, but the problem is is that an NCAA 14 draft class cannot be converted into a NCAA 12 draft class at this time. That is why I had to convert the entire NCAA 14 roster into an NCAA 12 roster.
Old 05-07-2014, 01:29 AM   #80
Rookie

If anyone has 2014 draft class for Madden 12 and could post it or get it to me I could do some real damage. I've got a franchise file with mostly up to date rosters, draft pick selection order, players in the right year in the NFL, completely updated coaching staffs with accurate Head Coaches, O-coordinators, D-coordinators. All I really need is a draft class with semi accurate players declaring and quizi likenesses and I can do the rest.

IF I can't get those I am going to post the file as is with a random madden generated draft class that has 32 team control and is right before the "Pro Days" activity before the draft.

Please get back to me guys.

My goal is to publish both A) franchise file with post draft roster after this weekend with players in accurate places they are drafted. B) a franchise file at the "Pro Days" place right before the draft so if you want to be a team and take a different player than in real life you can.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »