Home

[PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters only

This is a discussion on [PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters only within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2014, 11:33 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: [PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by akastixx
Don't ask stuff like that, especially since you probably neither helped nor paid them anything for their work. Check the first post. When it is updated, the information will be there.
This is why you don't set deadlines if you can't make them.

I'm not knocking the OP. I understand things happen and it's been worked on for free. That's why you don't set the deadlines or just don't put anything out there...until it is done. You're giving people false hope and making them impatient. Without anything to go off of...this might just boil down to Trolling. We have no proof that the OP is even working on it.

These are all the things that can happen...when you set deadlines and can't make them. People either second-guess the legitimacy or get impatient.
Old 05-02-2014, 02:33 PM   #58
Rookie

Re: [PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiryder85

I'm not knocking the OP. I understand things happen and it's been worked on for free. That's why you don't set the deadlines or just don't put anything out there...until it is done. You're giving people false hope and making them impatient. Without anything to go off of...this might just boil down to Trolling. We have no proof that the OP is even working on it.

These are all the things that can happen...when you set deadlines and can't make them. People either second-guess the legitimacy or get impatient.

In his defence, trey proved dedicated and committed to updating the rosters last season and has been open about his unexpected changes in circumstances which have brought about the delays from his original plans. I see little reason not to take him at his word that he is indeed putting as much time into these rosters as possible. In a couple weeks, I'll be free to help him get these rosters ready.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:01 PM   #59
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson Forty Eight
In his defence, trey proved dedicated and committed to updating the rosters last season and has been open about his unexpected changes in circumstances which have brought about the delays from his original plans. I see little reason not to take him at his word that he is indeed putting as much time into these rosters as possible. In a couple weeks, I'll be free to help him get these rosters ready.
Well said. Also say he had a roster ready now.... What about in a week when the draft happens.... Now your roster is old again. Lets just wait a bit until after the draft so we can get a quality roster. Just play something else\old roster for now or be available to help test once trey is back on. Just my opinion.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:44 PM   #60
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:

This statement is ridiculous. Obviously, if you saw the other thread that Trey, Johnson Forty Eight, Schoene, I and others made you could see that Trey was very passionate about keeping the rosters updated. Heck, Trey and I would spend hours upon hours messaging each other giving each other tips and ideas how we could make it better for you guys. This is just insulting. Sorry, but I do peek in here from time to time to see if I could give some advice, even if I have moved away from Madden 12, but I just had to say something.
Old 05-02-2014, 06:17 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoene503
Well said. Also say he had a roster ready now.... What about in a week when the draft happens.... Now your roster is old again. Lets just wait a bit until after the draft so we can get a quality roster. Just play something else\old roster for now or be available to help test once trey is back on. Just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
This statement is ridiculous. Obviously, if you saw the other thread that Trey, Johnson Forty Eight, Schoene, I and others made you could see that Trey was very passionate about keeping the rosters updated. Heck, Trey and I would spend hours upon hours messaging each other giving each other tips and ideas how we could make it better for you guys. This is just insulting. Sorry, but I do peek in here from time to time to see if I could give some advice, even if I have moved away from Madden 12, but I just had to say something.

So any comments from someone who IS working on said roster. Someone who hasn't quit working on it...or isn't available?

Just change the deadline or get rid of them. The only people he seem to be helping is you three. Because any casual observer would take one look at this thread and realize that this probably isn't going to happen for awhile. You want someone to check after the draft (the last deadline)...didn't someone already suggest checking after the second deadline? How'd that work out?

I'm just saying where's an update on when to expect this. Now "I'm working on a little today" "I'll do a little over the weekend." A little of what? Is he still working on the first or the last update. If he's working on the last update...why can't we get the first two?

Communication. It's really that simple.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2014, 06:30 PM   #62
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
So any comments from someone who IS working on said roster. Someone who hasn't quit working on it...or isn't available?

Just change the deadline or get rid of them. The only people he seem to be helping is you three. Because any casual observer would take one look at this thread and realize that this probably isn't going to happen for awhile. You want someone to check after the draft (the last deadline)...didn't someone already suggest checking after the second deadline? How'd that work out?

I'm just saying where's an update on when to expect this. Now "I'm working on a little today" "I'll do a little over the weekend." A little of what? Is he still working on the first or the last update. If he's working on the last update...why can't we get the first two?

Communication. It's really that simple.
Problem is is that he doesn't have to communicate to you. You are neither his boss, his parent or his partner on this project. A deadline is just a projected date as to when they were going to come out. But hey, if you don't want to wait, all the tools are here for you to do it yourself. If you don't want to do it yourself, stop complaining and be patient.
Old 05-02-2014, 06:41 PM   #63
Rookie

Can i please get the madden 13 roster update?
Old 05-02-2014, 07:32 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Problem is is that he doesn't have to communicate to you. You are neither his boss, his parent or his partner on this project. A deadline is just a projected date as to when they were going to come out. But hey, if you don't want to wait, all the tools are here for you to do it yourself. If you don't want to do it yourself, stop complaining and be patient.
Then he's lying. Plain and simple and this thread is completely useless.

How hard is it to change the deadline?

Ever go out on a date? Do you leave your date waiting without any updates about when you'll be there? Make a date one day. Bail. Make a date another date. Bail.

Do you really expect that date to remain patient and do something else?

Don't tell anyone to be patient when they've already been patient through two missed deadlines and no promises that the third will be any different.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »