Home

[PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters only

This is a discussion on [PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters only within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2014, 07:33 PM   #65
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: [PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiryder85
Then he's lying. Plain and simple and this thread is completely useless.

How hard is it to change the deadline?

Ever go out on a date? Do you leave your date waiting without any updates about when you'll be there? Make a date one day. Bail. Make a date another date. Bail.

Do you really expect that date to remain patient and do something else?

Don't tell anyone to be patient when they've already been patient through two missed deadlines and no promises that the third will be any different.
Like I said, if you don't want to be patient...........make it yourself. The tools are here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2014, 07:38 PM   #66
Rookie

Re: [PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Like I said, if you don't want to be patient...........make it yourself. The tools are here.
There are "no tools here". Nothing is here. Because he didn't do anything.

Patient for what. Nothing is here.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:42 PM   #67
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
There are "no tools here". Nothing is here. Because he didn't do anything.

Patient for what. Nothing is here.
I mean't on OS. The Madden editor, Madden 12 files, and you have the computer. Everything you need is on OS. Get to it.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:49 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
I mean't on OS. The Madden editor, Madden 12 files, and you have the computer. Everything you need is on OS. Get to it.
It's a free country. The complaints won't stop. As long as the people are being mislead and lied to by a troll.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:51 PM   #69
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
It's a free country. The complaints won't stop. As long as the people are being mislead and lied to by a troll.
What does that have to do with my last response?
Old 05-02-2014, 07:52 PM   #70
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

as a roster person I agree with champ dude has a life and a family and just switched jobs so what's he suppose tell his family and job??? oh I can't do this with u or work late because I have ppl waiting for a new roster update for a video game???

doing what he's doing takes time which from what I see he dosen't have much of and like champ also said there's threads on here with the tool's to do what he's doing if your in such a rush d/l the program and do the transactions edit things yourself then u don't have sit around and wait.

I believe he also said he's looking for a 2014 draft class but I haven't seen one person post that for him as we'll neither.
Old 05-03-2014, 02:14 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
as a roster person I agree with champ dude has a life and a family and just switched jobs so what's he suppose tell his family and job??? oh I can't do this with u or work late because I have ppl waiting for a new roster update for a video game???

doing what he's doing takes time which from what I see he dosen't have much of and like champ also said there's threads on here with the tool's to do what he's doing if your in such a rush d/l the program and do the transactions edit things yourself then u don't have sit around and wait.

I believe he also said he's looking for a 2014 draft class but I haven't seen one person post that for him as we'll neither.
I'm not rushing the guy. I'm just saying let someone know when this is going to be done. Or just say "I'm working on it...this is what I need" in the OP. There's no proof he's even working on this. He looks like a liar. Otherwise this thread is useless and he's a liar. Plain and simple.

Yea, he asked for a draft class. But, that only applies to the last one...where are the first two? He's put NOTHING up. Again...no proof.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2014, 02:18 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
What does that have to do with my last response?
Having the tools won't stop the complaints. I tried and can't get past to year 3 without the game freezing at some point in year 2. I've got three Franchise files at different stages during the playoffs or offseason of year 2 but that's as far as I've gotten. Like you I gave up and switched to Madden 25.

Point being as long as this thread is a lie and know one knows when this will be done or if it's being worked on people will come here asking where the roster is. There's no point in bashing them for such. If they're being intentionally mislead.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »