Home

Updating FBG Rosters

This is a discussion on Updating FBG Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2014, 01:16 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Updating FBG Rosters

i have 10 teams so far whats your gamer tag if you got more don than ill just help you out
Old 03-26-2014, 01:35 PM   #50
Rookie

williamsa9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovanitoliver415
i have 10 teams so far whats your gamer tag if you got more don than ill just help you out
You've got more done than me
Old 03-26-2014, 02:06 PM   #51
Banned

lol alright good because everythings need to be done right im gonna upload the roster now my gt name is WackierShip3 .. i have the whole 49ers div done .. the whole broncos div done ... the pats and the bucs ... if u can finsh up the patriots div that would be nice cus im starting on the saints now .... i just ask that when creating players thats not on madden that you google them for correct skin color and equement thats it lol let get this done now my man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2014, 03:06 PM   #52
Rookie

williamsa9's Arena

Have you started adding players already? Are you going to work on the saints now or wait to get them started till after I re upload the roster?
Old 03-26-2014, 05:06 PM   #53
Banned

i havent added any rookies yet im just getting all the current players done and on the correct teams dan from fbg is gonna put the rookies out soon ... yes im working on the saints divison as we speak i tried adding you as a friend on 360 already
Old 03-26-2014, 05:17 PM   #54
Rookie

williamsa9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovanitoliver415
i havent added any rookies yet im just getting all the current players done and on the correct teams dan from fbg is gonna put the rookies out soon ... yes im working on the saints divison as we speak i tried adding you as a friend on 360 already
Let me know when you're done with that team and I'll download the roster and jump on a few teams myself
Old 04-01-2014, 06:51 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1

Alright PS3 fans i'm back at it after some time away. I have been getting ready for a move from ct to guam for the navy so the pat week has been crazy, but any way ihave finished up to the patriots and should finish with the raiders tonight. So look for on the server and let me know what you think. User name is tonyfire2001
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2014, 04:58 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1

Almost getting done PS 3 fans. Just finished up the redskins and started on the saints. So I'm looking to have it all done by Friday and then I'll work on the free agents in madden. So I. Hope you guys enjoy these rerates they seem to take forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »