Home

Updating FBG Rosters

This is a discussion on Updating FBG Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2014, 07:28 PM   #1
Rookie

williamsa9's Arena

OVR: 0
Updating FBG Rosters

Alright everyone, now that the final roster update is out and all the players are FINALLY off IR, I am starting up re-doing the whole roster to reflect the new FBG ratings. I just started and am going to start with the Bengals. I hope to get this done ASAP, I am not going to set a time table though as life happens.

Now with that said, I'd LOVE IT if I could get some help. Choose your favorite team and go through and Re-rate them, or just choose a random team to help with, if people were to chip in we could get this roster done ASAP, because once this roster is complete, I will start creating incoming Rookies with a rating scale based off of FBG. Good deal right!?

Anyway I hope you all help out with this as the FBG rosters makes this game go from a good football game to a great football game.

Teams In Progress
Indianapolis Colts

Teams Complete
Cincinnati Bengals

GT: prjctoxcartaww
Roster: FBG2015

Last edited by williamsa9; 02-11-2014 at 05:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 08:19 PM   #2
Just started!

Smile Re: Updating FBG Rosters

I'm new here. And just out of curiosity what is fbg?, I got here from my friends saying I should try some of the roster here and I know nothing transfering and editing Etc... but with good people around here to help me out I'm done pretty okay-ish, just basic stuff. thanks!

Looking forward to this.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:26 PM   #3
Rookie

williamsa9's Arena

Re: Updating FBG Rosters

http://www.fbgratings.com/members/index.php

Fbg is a website run by a fella named Dan, he's a pretty active guy on OS and uses real life stats to come up with his ratings. They are by far way more realistic than the ratings Madden employs, no disrespect to Donny Moore or anything.

If you like more of a sim type feel to your game these ratings will give you that, if you google FBG Ratings Madden, one of the first links is a forum on this website where the guy who does it all goes in great detail about what it is exactly he does
Old 02-11-2014, 11:04 AM   #4
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Is this going to be for PS4 or XBox one?
Old 02-11-2014, 11:07 AM   #5
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Nevermind I forgot I was in the current gen forum
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2014, 07:31 PM   #6
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsa9
Alright everyone, now that the final roster update is out and all the players are FINALLY off IR, I am starting up re-doing the whole roster to reflect the new FBG ratings. I just started and am going to start with the Bengals. I hope to get this done ASAP, I am not going to set a time table though as life happens.

Now with that said, I'd LOVE IT if I could get some help. Choose your favorite team and go through and Re-rate them, or just choose a random team to help with, if people were to chip in we could get this roster done ASAP, because once this roster is complete, I will start creating incoming Rookies with a rating scale based off of FBG. Good deal right!?

Anyway I hope you all help out with this as the FBG rosters makes this game go from a good football game to a great football game.

Teams In Progress
Indianapolis Colts

Teams Complete
Cincinnati Bengals

GT: prjctoxcartaww
Roster: FBG2015

I would highly advise against doing a roster right now. I am in the middle of some huge updates that will be posted to the site soon, including many attribute changes.
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php
Old 02-11-2014, 08:53 PM   #7
Rookie

williamsa9's Arena

Thanks for the heads up! I'll hold off then
Old 02-12-2014, 10:53 AM   #8
Banned

im gonna help get this done faster i want to see how the rookies play so bad lol im uploading your new fbg file and will work on the seahawks ill let you know when im done

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »