Home

Take That EA - M25

This is a discussion on Take That EA - M25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2014, 10:31 PM   #401
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Take That EA - M25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchrstn10
So what updated with this newly released update rondo
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...&postcount=378
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2014, 10:52 PM   #402
Rookie

tchrstn10's Arena

OVR: 0

Dang he finished those schemes fast then, tony how did the conversion come along?
Old 05-21-2014, 11:26 PM   #403
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchrstn10
Dang he finished those schemes fast then, tony how did the conversion come along?
Not had enough time to look into it too much yet. Hopefully, tomorrow I can find more time. Plus, I'm doing work on the azdawg file too for Madden.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 05-22-2014, 12:34 AM   #404
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbow15UFgators
okay just tandon doss, joe young, and beau blankenship is fine
You got it, friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbow15UFgators
I was wondering if you can add these gator players as well

Trey Burton- TE eagles
Frankie Hammond- Wr chiefs
Daimen Jacobs DT Bills
Darrin Kitchen LB Bills
Kyle Koehne OT Fa
Jonathan Harrison- C- Colts

Im huge Gator fan and would love to see them in the NFL. Great work.

Could you also add Nigel Carr to the FA
I will look them all up and ready as many scouting reports as I can find but, 1) if they don't have a valid scouting report, they won't be made 2) if they have a bigger chance of getting cut than making the practice squad they won't get made.

But, like I said, I will look at every single one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tufabe50
Ron- Jeremy Mincey is #92, Amobi Okoye just sign 4 days ago is not listed on the Cows roster, but it does look like he is signed, he has same number as Mincey on rosters (m25) . It looks like there are several players that have duplicate numbers on the Cows roster(real life) Mcclain and Bishop have #66 so this is fyi. Sure cuts will change that. cam Lawrence has that long hair like a clay Matthews thing. Jonathan Stewart is on practice squad.

There is some height and weight issues like the rest of us put no biggie- see what i did-

zack martin may play rg/rt. he will be a floater and may take free's place @ rt if not resigned

of course others that are not on rosters(m25) but I understand what you doing. Everybody not gone make the cut

you may want to add manziel running back from a&m, the cows are digging him ben malena

Good stuff! WHOO, i am getting hype THANKS
I will be going off Ourlads.com for the positions, but I will take your incite into consideration when I do the 'Boys. I remember putting okoye into the game, but I don't remember if I put him in Dallas or not. I will check next time I load up M25.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJHUBER
Thank you very much for the amazing roster!! You are awesome and your attention to detail is outstanding!! Thanks again Rondo!!!
Thank you friend!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rome8385
How do u extract the bin file BC I keep getting errors? I never used bin files in roster files only .rod help me please
I have zero idea what you're even talking about. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Were you missing Brandon Marshall's contract details? If so he mentioned them on the View a couple days ago but you probably know this by now, lol.
Details, like Per year signing bonus, roster bonus, monthly payments, etc were not announced on the View. Just the overall Deets, 3 years 40 mil or whatever it was.

I haven't checked spotrac today, but yesterday it was still undisclosed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNGold

Anyway, love the rosters Rondo, great stuff!
Thanks, man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioUFC420
The Lions are moving Tight End Michael Williams to Offensive Tackle. I know it's not that important and you might have already heard, just figured I might as well post it.
Interesting. I will have to check it out, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Manziel went 18-28 for 189 yards and a Td against me

39 yards rushing but 5 sacks

Pretty spot on
Haha sounds awesome!!
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 05-22-2014, 12:35 AM   #405
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Feel free to make player type/scheme change requests. I will be adding more and more over time.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2014, 07:22 AM   #406
MVP

JG80's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Feel free to make player type/scheme change requests. I will be adding more and more over time.

NO WR Brandon Coleman- Red-zone threat.

Sent from Nawlins.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:08 AM   #407
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Any idea on if you can change scheduling? Doubt it but thought I'd ask.
Old 05-22-2014, 04:22 PM   #408
RTF
Rookie

RTF's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Thank you!! Keeping up on Jersey numbers is harder than you'd think for all 30 teams. I heard NFL.com is selling jerseys with the correct numbers, so I have to check that out. Sad to see Hageman wearing such a funky number. Hopefully he changes it like Dont'a Hightower did his rookie year after final cuts and more numbers are available. Hageman is my favorite prospect this year other than Taylor Lewan, so I hope he plays to his potential.

Thank you for the other info! I will have a look at all of them! Unfortuantely, with Trufant, its a Face vs Hair scenario. The face I've given him is spot. Unfortunately, it doesn't have twisties, and even more unfortunately.. there isn't a head ID with twisties and a face that looks like him. So what it really boils down to is.. do you want Trufant to look like him facially or do you want him to have the right hair.

Let me know what you think, since you will have to deal with seeing him the most as a Falcons fan.
You're awesome man, thanks for making these updates, I'm really looking forward to starting a new CFM with these. Have a few more requests/jersey number corrections if you're up to it:

Re: Trufant's head - my personal preference would be to give him the twisties since they're more visible during the game than his face. Ultimately, it's not going to make or break my experience either way.

Falcons UDFA LB Tyler Starr should have long, blonde, Clay Matthews-type hair
Spoiler

Jersey numbers off the top of my head (some may have been corrected already):

Falcons FS Zeke Motta should be number #22
Rams RB Tre Mason should be #27
Rams T Greg Robinson is #79
Bengals RB Jeremy Hill is #32

I'll come back with more jersey numbers later.

Last edited by RTF; 05-22-2014 at 06:32 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »