Home

roster question

This is a discussion on roster question within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2014, 10:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
roster question

is there any ps3 roster that does not copy azdawgpounds roster that has only transactions and no rooks in the FA pool. Id like to still use my 14 and draft with updated rosters rather than sign 200 plus rooks to team. After the draft ill gladly do that to put them on the proper teams to start a new cfm, but until then i like the surprises of people falling and teams reaching.

Last edited by jjerickson1382; 04-15-2014 at 10:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2014, 08:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: roster question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjerickson1382
is there any ps3 roster that does not copy azdawgpounds roster that has only transactions and no rooks in the FA pool. Id like to still use my 14 and draft with updated rosters rather than sign 200 plus rooks to team. After the draft ill gladly do that to put them on the proper teams to start a new cfm, but until then i like the surprises of people falling and teams reaching.
I am working on one now. Will upload in an hour or so.

Totally forgot though, it wasn't the FINAL EA roster, so a handful of players are STUCK if they were on IR. It might take 20 minutes to re-arrange them once in your FA, but no more.

Last edited by chargersfan21; 04-16-2014 at 09:33 PM.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:54 PM   #3
Rookie

Should be easy for a realistic start of 2014. Load these updated rosters (unfortunately contracts for new team players are mostly three years, but I can live with that) at the start of the franchise, 32-team control it and set to no cpu transactions allowed, sim to the draft!

And probably the most important thing - create players that retire too early before. On my rosters TK you'll find 'psuedo Brady, Manning, Brees' etc in FA waiting to be signed to their teams when their Madden selves retire. Means 32 team control is necessary, but you can't realistically play 2015 without 2 or 3 big name QBs. I have 10 or so players like this created.

Last edited by chargersfan21; 04-16-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:17 PM   #4
Rookie

Here it is. Consider it a rough draft with the caveats posted above. Additional Chargers moves (right now add C Ohrnberger and CB Marshall) need to be made in CFM mode too. I added the created players to SD originally and didn't know doing so would mess with their salary cap.

But pretty much all major moves made and no 2014 rookies!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8...b4p/PS3(2).zip

NOT FOR PLAY NOW MODE. FOR CFM.

For anyone else that doens't know, these rosters are ideally paired with my draft classes. See here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...aft-class.html
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (777.1 KB, 8 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »