Home

Madden 12 2014-15 Updated Rosters (360)

This is a discussion on Madden 12 2014-15 Updated Rosters (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2014, 10:49 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 2014-15 Updated Rosters (360)

Added a new updated roster to the original post.

Includes
- All players should now have a portrait. Rather it's a lookalike (use your imagination...some are a stretch) or a shadow. I did this until late last night. I will go over it with a fine tooth comb tonight. If there are any missing in the meantime, let me know.

- Deleted from game due to retirement: Kyle Orton, Chris Snee, and Eric Hagg
- Added Rolando McClain to Cowboys (#55)

What's Next
This week I will work on getting rid of the Green Faces, updating roster moves, and possibly adjusting the ratings to reflect Madden 15 as they are released.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2014, 03:53 PM   #26
Rookie

snoopaloopa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiryder85
Added a new updated roster to the original post.

Includes
- All players should now have a portrait. Rather it's a lookalike (use your imagination...some are a stretch) or a shadow. I did this until late last night. I will go over it with a fine tooth comb tonight. If there are any missing in the meantime, let me know.

- Deleted from game due to retirement: Kyle Orton, Chris Snee, and Eric Hagg
- Added Rolando McClain to Cowboys (#55)

What's Next
This week I will work on getting rid of the Green Faces, updating roster moves, and possibly adjusting the ratings to reflect Madden 15 as they are released.

righteous. im also doing my own little side project for m12. i used to base m12 roster, got rid of and deleted all retirement/stragglers. importing players from m25. have the first full 3 round of the 2014 draft. no green faces, just need to figure out how to add portraits. also, im editing ratings to reality. russell wilson should not be rated higher than someone like brady, even if mobility adds more points. when im finished ill throw it your way if you needs it.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:14 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopaloopa
righteous. im also doing my own little side project for m12. i used to base m12 roster, got rid of and deleted all retirement/stragglers. importing players from m25. have the first full 3 round of the 2014 draft. no green faces, just need to figure out how to add portraits. also, im editing ratings to reality. russell wilson should not be rated higher than someone like brady, even if mobility adds more points. when im finished ill throw it your way if you needs it.
For the portraits...
I just looked through Madden 12 drafts and players on the original Madden 12 roster update that, weren't being used, for lookalikes. Then when I found one I just switched that Portrait ID number with a player that was missing a portrait. For those that I couldn't find I just put "0" for the shadow portrait.

It took awhile but so far so good.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:38 PM   #28
Rookie

chiryder, you've smoked me out. I'll try to do a bit of work on porting Schoene's last update to 360, updating it with Donny Moore's latest ratings and fixing the commentary if I can get the time at the weekend.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:17 AM   #29
Just started!

I just installed all of this and am using the roster. Thanks a lot man!
Old 07-30-2014, 11:22 AM   #30
Just started!

I am updating some of the rookies ratings in the game for the ones ea has released the ratings for the rest I am just going with a best guess for now
Old 07-30-2014, 12:36 PM   #31
Rookie

idigfoo9's Arena

OVR: 5

Thank you so much for these!! Just bought a copy of madden 12 for this!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 12:48 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falco78
I am updating some of the rookies ratings in the game for the ones ea has released the ratings for the rest I am just going with a best guess for now
Yea, that's what I'm waiting on for my next update. I'm updating the rosters (transactions and ratings) and waiting on them to finish releasing the ratings. My hope is that they'll be finished before the preseason starts (or the HOF game) and I'll release my Franchise file with the preseason schedule.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »