Home

2014 Madden 05 franchise (Working)

This is a discussion on 2014 Madden 05 franchise (Working) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2015, 01:54 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2014 Madden 05 franchise (Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk
I'm actually doing just that. Apparently this guys file is in franchise mode. I could be wrong but since you can't edit ratings, that seems like a franchise
It is a franchise file. This guy also had a similar file for Madden 12 PS2 in this thread:

ww.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-last-gen-rosters/756326-2014-madden-12-franchise-file-ps2-working.html

I would love if if this was in the roster area outside the franchise. It would make for a bunch of sweet edits.
Old 02-10-2015, 03:51 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 7

Sorry I haven't been to these forums in awhile. As to why these are franchise files as opposed to roster files, is that the conversion process was based off of a PC madden 08 roster file that could only be converted to a ps2 franchise file. A PC roster could not be converted to a PS2 roster file. I exhausted every way to, but I could never get it to work. At the time, the roster I based these franchise files from was pretty accurate with respect to ratings and transactions. The roster was compiled from the folks at footballidiots. They have since ceased updating files for the PC version of Madden 08. Again, there is no way to convert the franchise file to just a roster file. Believe me, that's what I originally wanted. But as I did my research, the only way to convert the pc roster file to a ps2 file was in the form of a franchise file.

Last edited by mooch49; 02-10-2015 at 04:41 PM.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:11 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
Sorry I haven't been to these forums in awhile. As to why these are franchise files as opposed to roster files, is that the conversion process was based off of a PC madden 08 roster file that could only be converted to a ps2 franchise file. A PC roster could not be converted to a PS2 roster file. I exhausted every way to, but I could never get it to work. At the time, the roster I based these franchise files from was pretty accurate with respect to ratings and transactions. The roster was compiled from the folks at footballidiots. They have since ceased updating files for the PC version of Madden 08. Again, there is no way to convert the franchise file to just a roster file. Believe me, that's what I originally wanted. But as I did my research, the only way to convert the pc roster file to a ps2 file was in the form of a franchise file.
That sucks. Well, thanks for what you did do. I appreciate it.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:19 PM   #20
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

OMG HOW DO I PUT THESE ON MY MEMORY CARD??? I really want this roster set, as I have myself just started playing madden 05 after never playing it. Already by playing a play now game its way better than madden 15.

MADDEN 15 FRANCHISE: ATLANTA FALCONS (8-3)YEAR ONE
NBA 2K15 FRANCHISE: MILWAUKEE BUCKS (2-3)YEAR ONE
Old 02-16-2015, 10:39 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regency1998
OMG HOW DO I PUT THESE ON MY MEMORY CARD??? I really want this roster set, as I have myself just started playing madden 05 after never playing it. Already by playing a play now game its way better than madden 15.
Check my thread here. I'm doing the PS2 rosters for Madden 12 in roster form, not franchise. Not ready yet tho
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...en-12-ps2.html
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »