Home

For those using roster editor to import players from M25, M13, M12 to M15

This is a discussion on For those using roster editor to import players from M25, M13, M12 to M15 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2014, 09:14 AM   #41
BLO
Rookie

BLO's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: For those using roster editor to import players from M25, M13, M12 to M15

File still corrupted once back inside 360.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 12:37 PM   #42
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLO
File still corrupted once back inside 360.
Same problem here.

I think the problem is that the column values ​​are very different in madden 15 and the M25.

deleted the deleted columns, re-named the right columns, imported the csv file and saved .Imported the MC02 file, saved the new roster , move to pendrive through horizon but the file gets corrupted.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:33 AM   #43
BLO
Rookie

BLO's Arena

My steps are load up in modio, extract contents, load extracted file up in m12 editor, import player whom i changed both the TYCF and the other 1. Removed the 2 columns not being used anymore. save file in editor, open up HxD with modded file & default file, copy the 2nd line as on the video on youtube from default file, paste write on modded file, Save, open modio, right click replace file with modded file & hit save to device. My file still is corrupted. Am i doing something wrong?
Old 09-07-2014, 04:51 PM   #44
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Question Re: For those using roster editor to import players from M25, M13, M12 to M15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERZEKALEZ
I was able to do it yesterday. theres actually less fields, not new ones. They just changed the 2 and removed 2 others. Im going to try to make another file with a few more players added and see if it continues to work probably later on tonight
Which 2 fields have been changed? I tried to import a player from M15 into a M25 roster file & got the following error message:

"Table Field TRCF is missing from file". I assume the TRCF field is one of those changed fields? Please let me know how to fix this so I can import a few players into my M25 roster file. Of course, I'm trying to do this with .csv files. Thanks!

Edit: I went back & found this post here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...5&postcount=38

I'm wanting to do the opposite of what drj32 posted. Vice versa in other words! Import a M15 player into my M25 roster. Are the steps the same?

The M25 file I'm importing from doesn't have the following 2 fields: TRCF & TRCS

PYCF and PYCS are in the M15 file from the excel file but I still get the error about the missing TRCF field when trying to import players. Can this not be done vice versa(M15 to M25)? Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 09-07-2014 at 05:31 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 06:47 PM   #45
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

OK guys! I tried the suggestions from the helpful posts but not working for me. I'm not wanting to worry about full roster files. All I'm wanting to do is import individual players from .csv files. What can I do to make these work? I know about the changed fields but how do I go about this working with just individually imported player files?

Again, this is trying to import M15 .csv files into M25. I know that I'm going to need to change some things but how do I get this done for just importing individual players from M15 into an existing roster for M25? Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 09-08-2014 at 12:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 02:29 PM   #46
Just started!

Can someone post a step by step or a video on how to import individual csv players files from madden 25 to madden 15 it would be appreciated.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:04 PM   #47
Rookie

So, just to be clear, importing "Old" players from previous madden titles to M15 using the Editor is possible and has been done? You just have to change those 2 values?
Old 09-29-2014, 01:28 PM   #48
Banned

AaronS444's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
What I normally do is see how many players are in the roster I want to port and match that number up with the roster that I am porting to.
Bingo!

That is essential, unless the editor gives you the means to control that number.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »