Home

Madden 15 (XBox360) Weekly Roster Update

This is a discussion on Madden 15 (XBox360) Weekly Roster Update within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2015, 12:02 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 15 (XBox360) Weekly Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASkylitMike
Can anyone make this for Madden 25?

Yeah I'm totally lost. I've been all over the forums here. I've downloaded some rosters but when I try to open them in either Modio or Horizon I get an error

"Invalid signature type. Halting reading. please make sure the package is a valid Xbox 360 Xcontent package ('LIVE', 'PIRS', 'CON')"

I cant for the life of me figure out how to see the rosters let alone edit them or anything else. Even looking through the tutorial. I would assume all I need is a roster, which these are so I dont need to copy one from my 360 on a flash drive first. I would assume I could use these and edit them and put it on a drive and then transfer to my 360. But I cant get through step 1 of even being able to see the rosters.

But I also would like the latest roster update for Madden NFL 25 on the 360.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2015, 09:47 PM   #82
Rookie

Dbo2700's Arena

OVR: 1

Could someone re upload that Superbowl roster? It's Offline now.
Old 04-19-2015, 01:08 AM   #83
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deez11010
Yeah I'm totally lost. I've been all over the forums here. I've downloaded some rosters but when I try to open them in either Modio or Horizon I get an error

"Invalid signature type. Halting reading. please make sure the package is a valid Xbox 360 Xcontent package ('LIVE', 'PIRS', 'CON')"

I cant for the life of me figure out how to see the rosters let alone edit them or anything else. Even looking through the tutorial. I would assume all I need is a roster, which these are so I dont need to copy one from my 360 on a flash drive first. I would assume I could use these and edit them and put it on a drive and then transfer to my 360. But I cant get through step 1 of even being able to see the rosters.

I'm having the same problem and have been trying to look all over the internet with no luck what so ever
Old 04-21-2015, 12:30 PM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deez11010

If it's someone else's roster. You would need to copy one from your 360. You need to copy over your console ID and the rest.

As for the error. Are you sure it's a 360 roster? or are you opening the right file in Modio?
Old 04-25-2015, 04:59 AM   #85
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

Ur prolly getting the error cause it's an .mc02 file extracted from a roster so here's what u do, load one or ur rosters in horizon then click the contents tab I believe then right click and hit replace and replace it with this roster that gives u the error last hit save rehash and resign and load it in ur xbox, let me kno if this helps

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2015, 09:46 PM   #86
Pro

I am not familiar with filedropper... When I click on the link, it goes to a site asking me to upload a file rather than download one.. any help?

Thank You

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »