Home

Steel4Reel's Madden 12 2015 Franchise File (PS3)

This is a discussion on Steel4Reel's Madden 12 2015 Franchise File (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2015, 11:24 PM   #1
Banned

Steel4Reel's Arena

OVR: 0
Steel4Reel's Madden 12 2015 Franchise File (PS3)

Okay, so I just thought I would throw this out there to see a) if it works properly and b) for those who want to dive into the 2015 offseason and season.

ANYONE can use this file obviously, but its mainly for those who are hardcore sim nuts and willing to put some work in with the 32 team control. If you dont want to...then youll just have to take it for what it is.

Franchise File Notes
-This franchise file is based off of PeoplesChamp's amazing work. I did make alot of changes, but I used his as a base.

-The CURRENT franchise file posted is as of this exact time....right before the Pats vs Seahawks Superbowl. You can either wait until after Sunday and simulate or simulate it immediately. Up to you.

-The CURRENT franchise file posted does not have the correct draft order. I did not simulate each game individually since the game doesnt even keep track of previous season anyway. What I do is I just trade picks around in the offseason based on the real life NFL draft order until they are all correct. I wouldve done this for you guys myself, BUT you cant trade at the current point of the franchise file. However, it only takes like 15 minutes or so to do. If you dont feel like doing that, thats up to you. For those who do....here is the 2015 NFL draft order...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...r-all-32-teams

-The rosters themselves wont be entirely accurate ONLY BECAUSE the teams signed players as the season went on. However, for they most part, they are accurate, and if you control all 32 teams, you can make the changes you want.

-I added photos for 200-300 players who didnt have photos. No, I didnt look for dead ringers for all of them...but Id rather see a photo than nothing. I DIDNT DO EVERY PLAYER. Just more notable names and guys I think will stick around for awhile Im not going to give pics to a 62 rated, 3rd string QB who could be deleted within 2 years. Not worth the time.

-I edited ratings for all players and teams since I hate Donny Moore's trash ratings. I rated players based on my own grading scale...HOWEVER, my last edit of ratings (outside of draft class) was before Thanksgiving. I TRIED to update them in the editor, but for SOME reason, the file kept becoming corrupted. Its not a huge deal since ratings change in the offseason anyway, but I wouldve liked to done a few key things such as lower Peyton Manning's ratings and increase the ratings of guys like Odell Beckham and Aaron Donald. If you feel like doing this in game...by all means....and that goes for all player. You may not like some of my ratings either, but thats the great thing about Madden 12....you can change them in season.

-I edited potentials of all players to be more accurate. Not all players should have A and B potentials .

-I edited the traits of most players. Most notably, I did mass edits of the Confidence and Consistency traits. Great players will be in the 4 or 5 range. Decent players and young players will be in the 3 range. Career backups and bad players will be in the 1 or 2 range....for the most part/

-I havent fixed coaching staffs yet....but you guys can hire coaches to the right teams in the offseason if you want.

-I also edited the pass rush skills and move traits. I pretty much only gave pass rush moves to the better pass rushers in the league and some younger guys. Why did I do this? Because Im sick of mediocre players getting tons of sacks in simulation stats. For instance, I remember when I first go this game game, Chris Kelsay was rated a 73 overall and had nearly 20 sacks, 3 straight years. Thats horsepoo. This edit doesnt fix it entirely, but it does help a bit. Damn EA.

-The draft class is pretty damn accurate. ITS NOT PERFECT and never will be, but I made sure all the notable big names are in this class and used CBS rankings as an unbias way to order these players in the game. If this class is missing any players you wanted to see in it....mainly mid-late round guys....all I can tell you is to edit an existing player or a UDFA. No way to make it perfect for everyone.

-Also....while I fixed pictures based on the players in the draft, I have seen two that I kinda messed up on. However, for the most parts, its fine. Another thing is, I have no way of knowing how the draft class guys will look IN GAME. Meaning, there may be a black player with white skin, or vice versa. I did edit skin tone, but I have no way of knowing at this point. I did however edit gut and arm sizes. Let me say....EA has some of the most lazy arse programming Ive ever seen.

There may be other notes Im forgetting, but the bottom line is this...

THIS FRANCHISE FILE IS MAINLY BEING POSTED TO 1) GAUGE INTEREST AND 2) TO SEE IF IT WORKS PROPERLY.

I MAY...MAY MAY...do more work on this in the coming weeks, and post files that include...

-Updated coaches
-Updated ratings (if I can figure out whats causing the file to crash when I do)
-Updated draft picks for each team.

I probably wont mess with the draft class anymore. Too much of a hassle that took awhilw to work on.

Any feedback is appreciated, but a couple things...

1) This is for PS3 ONLY....so please dont ask if I have it for 360. If there is a way to convert it, I dont know.

2) Please dont send me tons of emails asking if I am going to update the file. I will keep you posted, and if I dont...its because Ive either been too busy or just got sick of Madden.

ALSO...I will be working on coach mode/GM Mode sliders in the coming weeks, and will post them in the sliders section. So if you want to use this franchise file in conjunction with those, thats up to you.

So yeah...let me know how this file works for you guys. Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: rar BLUS30770-FRANCHISE-2015SUPBWL.rar (4.95 MB, 59 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2015, 12:12 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Steel4Reel's Madden 12 2015 Franchise File (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Reel
Okay, so I just thought I would throw this out there to see a) if it works properly and b) for those who want to dive into the 2015 offseason and season.

ANYONE can use this file obviously, but its mainly for those who are hardcore sim nuts and willing to put some work in with the 32 team control. If you dont want to...then youll just have to take it for what it is.

Franchise File Notes
-This franchise file is based off of PeoplesChamp's amazing work. I did make alot of changes, but I used his as a base.

-The CURRENT franchise file posted is as of this exact time....right before the Pats vs Seahawks Superbowl. You can either wait until after Sunday and simulate or simulate it immediately. Up to you.

-The CURRENT franchise file posted does not have the correct draft order. I did not simulate each game individually since the game doesnt even keep track of previous season anyway. What I do is I just trade picks around in the offseason based on the real life NFL draft order until they are all correct. I wouldve done this for you guys myself, BUT you cant trade at the current point of the franchise file. However, it only takes like 15 minutes or so to do. If you dont feel like doing that, thats up to you. For those who do....here is the 2015 NFL draft order...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...r-all-32-teams

-The rosters themselves wont be entirely accurate ONLY BECAUSE the teams signed players as the season went on. However, for they most part, they are accurate, and if you control all 32 teams, you can make the changes you want.

-I added photos for 200-300 players who didnt have photos. No, I didnt look for dead ringers for all of them...but Id rather see a photo than nothing. I DIDNT DO EVERY PLAYER. Just more notable names and guys I think will stick around for awhile Im not going to give pics to a 62 rated, 3rd string QB who could be deleted within 2 years. Not worth the time.

-I edited ratings for all players and teams since I hate Donny Moore's trash ratings. I rated players based on my own grading scale...HOWEVER, my last edit of ratings (outside of draft class) was before Thanksgiving. I TRIED to update them in the editor, but for SOME reason, the file kept becoming corrupted. Its not a huge deal since ratings change in the offseason anyway, but I wouldve liked to done a few key things such as lower Peyton Manning's ratings and increase the ratings of guys like Odell Beckham and Aaron Donald. If you feel like doing this in game...by all means....and that goes for all player. You may not like some of my ratings either, but thats the great thing about Madden 12....you can change them in season.

-I edited potentials of all players to be more accurate. Not all players should have A and B potentials .

-I edited the traits of most players. Most notably, I did mass edits of the Confidence and Consistency traits. Great players will be in the 4 or 5 range. Decent players and young players will be in the 3 range. Career backups and bad players will be in the 1 or 2 range....for the most part/

-I havent fixed coaching staffs yet....but you guys can hire coaches to the right teams in the offseason if you want.

-I also edited the pass rush skills and move traits. I pretty much only gave pass rush moves to the better pass rushers in the league and some younger guys. Why did I do this? Because Im sick of mediocre players getting tons of sacks in simulation stats. For instance, I remember when I first go this game game, Chris Kelsay was rated a 73 overall and had nearly 20 sacks, 3 straight years. Thats horsepoo. This edit doesnt fix it entirely, but it does help a bit. Damn EA.

-The draft class is pretty damn accurate. ITS NOT PERFECT and never will be, but I made sure all the notable big names are in this class and used CBS rankings as an unbias way to order these players in the game. If this class is missing any players you wanted to see in it....mainly mid-late round guys....all I can tell you is to edit an existing player or a UDFA. No way to make it perfect for everyone.

-Also....while I fixed pictures based on the players in the draft, I have seen two that I kinda messed up on. However, for the most parts, its fine. Another thing is, I have no way of knowing how the draft class guys will look IN GAME. Meaning, there may be a black player with white skin, or vice versa. I did edit skin tone, but I have no way of knowing at this point. I did however edit gut and arm sizes. Let me say....EA has some of the most lazy arse programming Ive ever seen.

There may be other notes Im forgetting, but the bottom line is this...

THIS FRANCHISE FILE IS MAINLY BEING POSTED TO 1) GAUGE INTEREST AND 2) TO SEE IF IT WORKS PROPERLY.

I MAY...MAY MAY...do more work on this in the coming weeks, and post files that include...

-Updated coaches
-Updated ratings (if I can figure out whats causing the file to crash when I do)
-Updated draft picks for each team.

I probably wont mess with the draft class anymore. Too much of a hassle that took awhilw to work on.

Any feedback is appreciated, but a couple things...

1) This is for PS3 ONLY....so please dont ask if I have it for 360. If there is a way to convert it, I dont know.

2) Please dont send me tons of emails asking if I am going to update the file. I will keep you posted, and if I dont...its because Ive either been too busy or just got sick of Madden.

ALSO...I will be working on coach mode/GM Mode sliders in the coming weeks, and will post them in the sliders section. So if you want to use this franchise file in conjunction with those, thats up to you.

So yeah...let me know how this file works for you guys. Thanks!
awesome concept. I can't wait to test it out.
Old 01-27-2015, 03:30 PM   #3
Rookie

Hey, I tried your file and am getting the "File created by another user" error.
Old 01-27-2015, 04:34 PM   #4
Banned

Steel4Reel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by barger08
Hey, I tried your file and am getting the "File created by another user" error.

???

Never even heard of that error to be honest.
Old 01-27-2015, 05:34 PM   #5
Rookie

I will definitely be checking this out! I'm addicted to PeoplesChamps set but I wanna check out a near-full draft class.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2015, 06:33 AM   #6
Just started!

I'm also getting the same user error. I think it's the EA thing where the save file gets tied into your profile so when it sees our user profile and not yours it denies us access.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:53 AM   #7
Banned

Steel4Reel's Arena

Ugh.

I will release the beginning of the season franchise file. It should work fine but you guys will have to simulate the season....or play it. Whatever ya want.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:27 AM   #8
Rookie

Received same error

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »