Home

Is anyone updating madden 12 this offseason?

This is a discussion on Is anyone updating madden 12 this offseason? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2015, 04:10 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Is anyone updating madden 12 this offseason?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBSptfn
Madden 12 for the PS2 or PS3?

I am. PS2 Madden 12 with FBG Player rating system
Old 04-10-2015, 02:59 PM   #10
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

Would love to check out ur m12 file for ps2?

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 04-13-2015, 02:48 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
Would love to check out ur m12 file for ps2?
Still have 3 teams top go. FBG player ratings used and equipment and "builds" updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 04:53 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am updating Madden 12 for 360. I am doing it in pieces. First I made all the necessary transactions, as many as I could right away, in order to have all players already on M12 on their correct teams.I started by making everyone who has retired IRL, and played more than 5 years on the game, into a Z by changing the last name, then took away enough ratings to make them undraftable, and released them. Then I renamed everyone who has not played in 2 years, or retired with less than 5 years experience into last name of A in order to have them come up first when sorting in the Free Agent screen.After that, I had a group of about 150-200 players that I could use in order to add the players in the league now that were not in the league when the game came out. I signed players to different teams and renamed them as a more recent player, the first one I remember making due to the 3-year difference was Luke Kuechly, for example.There were some backups still remaining, so i created some, and for some i just filled the roster with the Z's, the badly rated retired players, then fixed the depth charts accordingly.After that, I searched Google for the original Madden 15 ratings, and kept them as a spreadsheet. Then I downloaded every week worth of Madden updates from M15 this year, and updated everyone manually. The only players that I did not change were players that didn't go up or down more than 1 OVR point (I had to find some time to cut corners).Now the rest of this stuff i did after starting a Franchise. I took control of all 32 teams, and turned Salary Cap OFF. This must be done due to the way the re-signings work. I first took a lot of the fake roster filler players, and renamed some of them as current players that I could not create outside of Franchise Mode. I then found the most updated 55-man depth chart online and made sure each team's was full. There are some real players that are in the FA pool, due to no room on the roster or players like Eric Berry, AP, Greg Hardy who didn's play this year, so no need to waste a roster space on them.Next I re-signed every player to exactly how many years they have left on their contracts IRL, found online also. That way all of the FA in the coming offseason are the real FA for this IRL offseason.I next took NCAA Football 12 and named all 2015 draftable Seniors, with some ratings changes if necessary. That gives the Franchise Mode option to import a draft class. I did make it so top prospects will be in the draft class and near the top of it.After all this, make sure if starting the Franchise, that when the first offseason starts you choose just ONE or TWO teams to control, or else all the FA will be un-signed and you will have a ton. Any questions, feel free to ask.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:01 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

just curious if there is an updated roster file for madden 12 on ps3. i am far too lazy to do it myself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »