Home

Will Madden Roster Editor work for Madden 16?

This is a discussion on Will Madden Roster Editor work for Madden 16? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2015, 06:30 PM   #17
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Will Madden Roster Editor work for Madden 16?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiryder85
No I want to edit a Madden 16 roster.
I can open and edit in fine in the roster editor. But, I when I open in my 360, it says corrupt.

I take the roster save above, extract in Horizon (add .MC02), edit in Xan's roster editor, save, replace in the contents in Horizon, rehash, try and open in the 360 and it says corrupt.
U have to run it through a hex editer before repackaging it back into the original file like we had to do for madden 15

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 08-31-2015, 09:35 PM   #18
MVP

ewingandoakley's Arena

OVR: 23

Hey, if anyone is thinking about doing a classic roster like the abundance of them that we saw in Madden 25, can you throw me a bone and do the Madden 08 rosters (2007 season)? It's been 8 years now, that was my personal favorite Giants team, and I made the Madden 08 roster in 25 using someone else's base Madden 10 roster. The only problem is that the roster in Madden 25 isn't perfect (a lot of key players that retired/died are missing ie. Willie McGinest/Sean Taylor or missing the faces that they had in the 2005/Madden 06 roster ie. Sam Madison) and I don't have the tools or the knowledge to do it myself.

This is the first year of Madden ever that a Giant is on the cover, and I'd love to be able to use my personal favorite season in this game. No one did any real classic roster for Madden 15, and I'd love to see a return of the classic rosters this year. I'm practically begging for someone to do this. If you could throw in Tiki Barber to the free agent list, it would be perfect. Thank you to anyone who considers doing this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Griffey Jr
Why should I stretch? Does a cheetah stretch before it chases its prey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Damon
I just go out and play.

Last edited by ewingandoakley; 08-31-2015 at 10:09 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 11:12 PM   #19
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiryder85
No I want to edit a Madden 16 roster.
I can open and edit in fine in the roster editor. But, I when I open in my 360, it says corrupt.

I take the roster save above, extract in Horizon (add .MC02), edit in Xan's roster editor, save, replace in the contents in Horizon, rehash, try and open in the 360 and it says corrupt.
Like Omega said, Did you hex edit the roster using the HxD program after editing in MRE12 but before putting the file back onto your USB device via Horizon?

If so, did you move your Gamertag over to your USB device? (You can move it back immediately after you have used it with Horizon [or Modio])

Also, sometimes I can't get a file to work with Horizon and I use Modio instead to transfer the file back to the USB device. (Beware, Modio comes packaged with bloatware that you probably don't want on your computer. I googled how to remove the bloatware while keeping Modio months ago, can't remember what I did exactly, but it wasn't too hard)

And you don't need to worry about adding a .MC02 to the file.

Last edited by rplatypus; 08-31-2015 at 11:14 PM. Reason: You don't need to add .MC02.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:00 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus
Like Omega said, Did you hex edit the roster using the HxD program after editing in MRE12 but before putting the file back onto your USB device via Horizon?

If so, did you move your Gamertag over to your USB device? (You can move it back immediately after you have used it with Horizon [or Modio])

Also, sometimes I can't get a file to work with Horizon and I use Modio instead to transfer the file back to the USB device. (Beware, Modio comes packaged with bloatware that you probably don't want on your computer. I googled how to remove the bloatware while keeping Modio months ago, can't remember what I did exactly, but it wasn't too hard)

And you don't need to worry about adding a .MC02 to the file.
Hmmm. Looks like I missed a step. I will look into this HxD program you speak of...it is foreign to me, lol.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:51 PM   #21
Rookie

Does anybody know if it will work with ps3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 11:06 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingdp
Yes. The force-win feature works in the offline franchise\career mode. Finally.
How do you force a win and choose the team? I am controlling all 32 teams in an offline franchise for PS3 and I don't have any option to force a win. I have a force advance, but it just simulates to the next week.
Old 09-25-2015, 02:53 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonian99
Does anybody know if it will work with ps3?
I bruteforced a M16 roster file but it won't load in the Madden Roster Editor after I decrypt it, saying it's not a MC02 file, but it works for my M15 roster file. :-/ I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Old 10-25-2015, 01:21 PM   #24
Rookie

same here, I even tried to add .MC02 ..... still failed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »