Home

Xbox 360 offline roster

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 offline roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2015, 01:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Xbox 360 offline roster

can someone please post the latest roster update here? thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2016, 01:21 AM   #2
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox 360 offline roster

Anyone care to post one? There have only been 3 updates all year on Op Sports and I can't find one anywhere else on the web. The previous updates (Preseason, Week 1, Week 7 - All from the same source, I believe) I converted to M15 and uploaded to Madden share. The preseason roster alone has been downloaded by over 10,000 different people. It also is bugged and you can't play more than 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 years in franchise mode without it crashing. Thx for any help.

BTW, the one I really want is the final update next month.

Last edited by rplatypus; 01-03-2016 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Thought I came off a little whinier than usual.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:43 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

anyone have the most recent update? im planning on converting it to m12.
Old 01-16-2016, 06:09 PM   #4
Just started!

I just bought madden 2012. I am a newbie. Can anyone for me or post the latest Xbox 360 2015-2016 roster?

Thanks
Old 01-18-2016, 01:26 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus
Anyone care to post one? There have only been 3 updates all year on Op Sports and I can't find one anywhere else on the web. The previous updates (Preseason, Week 1, Week 7 - All from the same source, I believe) I converted to M15 and uploaded to Madden share. The preseason roster alone has been downloaded by over 10,000 different people. It also is bugged and you can't play more than 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 years in franchise mode without it crashing. Thx for any help.

BTW, the one I really want is the final update next month.
No one is updating ratings for some reason. It really sucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2016, 12:04 AM   #6
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sslootsky0524
No one is updating ratings for some reason. It really sucks.
Almost all of the "current" 2016 rosters available via the community files on M15 360 originated from 3 or 4 people. Others downloaded them and just kept uploading them daily with minor changes without crediting the original creators, so those 3-4 people quit uploading new files.

I'm looking at the most downloaded M15 2016 rosters on Madden share and not one of the rosters with over 4000 downloads is from the original creator. (The legend rosters for the most part are originals.) There hasn't been any updates because there are no original roster creators left for the top uploaders to copy.

As far as community 2016 rosters updated in the past 4 months, they originate from just 2 rosters. The first is from DogmanTKO that was created in May 2015 and kind of updated. I know because over 100 rookies I created are imported into his roster. (I volunteered them) I gave them a 4 KAC rating to find and sign them easier in free agency.

The 2nd is the M16 preseason roster update that I got from Chryder85 here on Op Sports then ported to M15. I didn't even finish the file completely before everyone started reuploading it. (I was still checking for green faces and retiring players from franchise mode) I quit updating in September because when I update, someone with more downloads simply posts my updated roster over their file and claim credit. I watermarked my gamertag into the hometown of hundreds of retired players so I could differentiate my ported roster from any others ports that arise and have come to realize that almost all the current M15 2016 community rosters came from just these 2 rosters.

Last edited by rplatypus; 01-19-2016 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:40 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus
Almost all of the "current" 2016 rosters available via the community files on M15 360 originated from 3 or 4 people. Others downloaded them and just kept uploading them daily with minor changes without crediting the original creators, so those 3-4 people quit uploading new files.

I'm looking at the most downloaded M15 2016 rosters on Madden share and not one of the rosters with over 4000 downloads is from the original creator. (The legend rosters for the most part are originals.) There hasn't been any updates because there are no original roster creators left for the top uploaders to copy.

As far as community 2016 rosters updated in the past 4 months, they originate from just 2 rosters. The first is from DogmanTKO that was created in May 2015 and kind of updated. I know because over 100 rookies I created are imported into his roster. (I volunteered them) I gave them a 4 KAC rating to find and sign them easier in free agency.

The 2nd is the M16 preseason roster update that I got from Chryder85 here on Op Sports then ported to M15. I didn't even finish the file completely before everyone started reuploading it. (I was still checking for green faces and retiring players from franchise mode) I quit updating in September because when I update, someone with more downloads simply posts my roster over their file. I watermarked my gamertag into the hometown of hundreds of retired players so I could differentiate my ported roster from any others ports that arise and have come to realize that almost all the current M15 2016 community rosters came from just these 2 rosters.
I hear that. SO what do you recommend? I guess I need a new gen system as they have active roster creators
Old 01-19-2016, 12:48 PM   #8
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sslootsky0524
I hear that. SO what do you recommend? I guess I need a new gen system as they have active roster creators
If anyone would just post an updated official M16 roster, I will port it to M15 the next day and upload to Op Sports. Other than that, I guess I'll rent it next month after the final official update and will upload the official roster and an M15 port to Op Sports.

If you're getting antsy, I think Omega has an updated roster that he sells for $4 but I haven't checked it out.

Last edited by rplatypus; 01-19-2016 at 03:22 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »